Chapter 10: Train Delay Causes Embarassment!

Hey i would just like to tell you guys that Amy and them are in YEAR 9 and Jake and them are in YEAR 10 and high school finishes after YEAR 11 so if you guys are thinking American term then I'm basically skipping freshman year! 

Not good with emotional so I'm skipping a little of it, I'll tell you guys a brief summary of it though, Jake is in hospital because James's men beat him up for trying to come and take Amy...and Mia was organising a party for Amy because apparently Aiden texted when Amy was found.

If you really want the details then comment or PM me.

It's been a few months into school, my parents didn't find out about the whole fiasco that took place when I was kidnapped. If my dad found out, he would never talk to Jake and wouldn't let me either, he would contact the police on James and he will go ballistic if he found out that Jake was in hospital. Maybe not, after the incident last year, my dad and Jake don't get along.

So I'm on my way towards train station and I meet Tess up, since Mia is an early riser...

"There is a severe train delay on the Piccadilly line service, there is only 4 trains running, and there will be a train coming every 15 minutes. It will be more convenient if you take then bus, our service has sent a rail replacement ball and it is free to go on. Thank you!"

Me and Tessa look at each other and groan.

"What do we do it's already 8:31am and school starts at 8:45am" Tessa says looking at the time.

"Well we've already tapped in so let's just wait for the train, because I mean we have a reason" I reply casually.

She nods and then we both go and ask the train service people when the train will come as it says nothing on the time schedule.

"Uh excuse me? How long is the train coming in?" I ask.

"It's coming in 6 minutes I think" he says, we nod and go waiting.

After about 10 minutes the train finally came and we went on. The worst thing is that the train decided to do this during the time of the year where it gets dark at 4:00pm.

We reach after another 10 minutes, which means we are officially late.

We walk casually to school and went into our classes, we were that late that we missed form (registration).

I had economics while she had food tech.

I went inside and took a seat next to Jazz who's giving me a death glare.

"Do you have any idea who you left me with?" she says taking a glance towards Aiden and Aaron who are laughing at something.

"Blame the train, not me"

"It's never you is it?" she says sarcastically.

I shake my head and settle down in my seat.

It wasn't really a lesson because we had a supply so it was mostly seeing the poor teacher embarrassing herself.

Aiden went up to her and touched her back and started talking to her. Ew Pervert! I look over at Aaron who has gone proper red because he was silently laughing his head off.

Aiden came back laughing and nodded his head towards Aaron. I looked over to the teacher and it had a sticky note stuck on her back that said something but I couldn't read it, however everyone was laughing their heads off. I went over to her and it said

'Tell me you love me, I'm desperate for love... Mr Richard doesn't love me any more'

I started laughing and I don't know why I did this but...