Chapter 6: Party Time!

It's Saturday and Mia is all dolled up, Jazz is looking fabulous as ever. Avery looks...well let's just say I'm a bit jealous and Tess is looking hot! Alia looks so cool, even though she's covered up, they sent their outfits on the group.

But me, I'm sitting here in my bedroom on the floor in front of my cupboard with clothes all around me. The girls are on their way to the party but Mia came over to help me with my crisis.

"Ames" Mia says as she comes in my room with her eyes widened.

So not fair!

She's wearing black jeans, olive green full necked crop-top with golden type heels. Her black hair are tied into a messy bun and her make up is on point!

"Woah, what happened in here?" She says looking at the state of my room.

I looked at her desperately to help me choose since I have no clue. I HAVE NO CLOTHES!

She came over trying to dodge the clothes that were scattered on the floor and looked at my clothes trying to work out something.

"Are you working out a maths equations or something" I say looking at her because every time she looks at my clothes she stares into space.

Instead of a reply she slaps the back of my head and starts to pick out some clothes.
She finally displays them and we sit there thinking whether it looks good or not!

I, all of a sudden get up from the floor and hug her.

"Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you" I say as he hugs me back and sends me to get ready.

Once I get all ready, I see myself in the mirror ad I don't look bad...I'm wearing denim blue jeans, with a white crop top, a red checked, buttoned shirt left open with combat boots...

"You look amazing I swear, but a dress would've looked better" She says looking at me.

I glare at the fact that she mentioned I should wear a dress, I hate dresses!
We head downstairs and see the time and we are already half an hour late, well that's good because the party would've been full of kids so I don't even have to get noticed. This is like a whole high school party so from 14-18 years of age, that's just awkward.

Jake had to leave but now has come back for some reason.

"Jake? Aren't you meant to be at the party?" I say confused as Mia is eating some Chocolate.

"I just came here to get-" he doesn't finish his sentence because he looks at Mia and his eyes widened.

"MIA! That wasn't for you!!" he says grabbing the chocolate off Mia.

"My baby, did she hurt you?" he says making me and Mia look at each other giving a weird look.

"Get over it" I say pushing him out the door seeing as he found what he came for.

He bumps into someone and its Alia, she pushes him out the way and walks in.

"Hey, your brothers weird" She says to me as Jake comes back in.

"Ames, I can drop you if you want" he says staring at Alia.

So we go with him on the car since he can drive.

The ride gets a bit silent but then after a while me, Mia and Jake start fighting over the music being played.

"I WANT CHEAP THRILLS" I demand whining.

"STOP THROWING TANTRUMS AMES, It's MY CAR AND I WANT TO HEAR SHAPE OF YOU" Jake says as he attempts to put it on.

"IM THE GUEST HERE, AND I WANNA HEAR CHANTAJE" Mia says trying to be smart.