Chapter 14: Eggs

Hey beautifuls almost 10 days late I know, but I will explain at the end because some of you will probably not even read this LOL continue...

So we left Jazz all alone with the boys going home and after 2 hours we received a text on our group chat 'MAJATA'.

Jazz ~ you all are so dead!😴

Mia ~ hehe😂

Me ~ Sucks to be you!😂

Tessa ~ what happen?

Avery ~?

Alia ~ LOL😂😂

Jazz ~ Care to explain? Mia, Amy and Alia?

So we re-told the whole story and soon after left Jazz arguing with herself.

I went downstairs while going on snap chat looking at people's lives since mine is clearly boring right now. Jumping on the couch I kept skipping through stories until I saw Jazz and Aaron...holding each other's hands and looking at each other's in the eyes. I quickly screenshotted the picture and sent it to the group.

Me ~ Ooh what's going on here?😏👀

Mia ~ Oh My God! She's gown up so fast.😌

Tessa ~ is this her? Wow😳

Avery ~ omg Jazz. I always thought Mia would be the first one to you know...😂💯

Mia ~ ...😬

Avery ~ I'm joking Lol😂

Mia ~ Hmm.....🙄

Alia ~ OMG Jazzzzzzzz??????????????

Jazz ~ where did you get that from?😓

Me ~ first explain that....

Jazz ~ it was nothing trust me😬

I sensed that she didn't want to say it in front of everyone and I think Alia did as well because she soon changed the topic.

Alia ~ Hmm, sure! But seriously Amy where did you get it from?

Me ~ I actually don't remember I don't think I saw who it was posted by but wait I'll check.

Jazz ~ yea please check.

I closed the app and went back onto snap chat to check who sent the snap and it was Zach who posted the video.

I went and mentioned it on the group and let's just say Zach is not going to have a good day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

I'm sitting here in Sociology with Jazz trying to think of ways to get back at Zach.

"How about we go and kill him in the school field behind the gates" I suggest staring at the board as the teacher is talking.

I look over to see if Jazz was listening to me or not and she was looking at me as if I was being dumb.

"Are you crazy?" she asks me not letting her eyes shift from me.

"It was just an idea" I said copying stuff down in my book.

"Ha Ha very funny" Jazz says before turning back to face the board.

After the lesson was over we walked to the library so we could meet up with the rest.

After we met up we took a seat and started thinking of ideas to get back at Zach.

"How about we go to his house and cover his room with tin foil?" Mia suggested.

"That's too much effort that's I'm not willing to put in" I say as everybody sighs.