Chapter 23: Poison, Kiss

But something stopped me...I saw blood oozing out of my shoulder, I turn around to see it's...

A thorn?

I think I may have ran a bit too close to it which caused it to scrape my shoulder.

The sound was getting closer and I saw orange and black stripes, is it a tiger?

I ran as fast as I could trying to hold the pain that was coming from my shoulder and now coming to think about it, it doesn't seem like it was some ordinary thorn.

I kept running deeper and deeper into the wood trying to get away from the creature. Where were all the others?

Its 5am and I'm here alone sitting in the dark, terrified and I'm screaming over everything I hear. My phones with Aiden, he took it off me when I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

Well why would I? He's annoying...

But he's Peng?

Not the point

And you have a crush on him, don't lie.

No I don't, leave me alone conscious.

In denial...

I roll my eyes at myself? Okay I've gone crazy.

It's so cold, I don't know where the others are and I'm am getting really scared.

I keep walking in search to find them but I fall into a big hole.

"AGH" I fell and an animal trap caught on to my foot.

"Ah it hurts" I say closing my eyes as tears flow out.

"HELP!" I scream as loud as I can but the pain is too much to handle.

Slowly the shoulder pain came ask and green liquid started coming out...is that even possible?

It's hurting too much, its like millions of bees have stung in a certain place and for me it's my shoulder and foot.

What kind of animal trap is this?

I try getting out of the clutched trap but it's sharp and has a full grip on my leg.

"AGHHH MIAA" I scream as the sting hits my shoulder of a sudden.

"JAZZZ" I scream.

"AIDENN" I scream, I don't know why I screamed his name but I did.

I see a snake slithering towards me and I start to have a panic attack and start crying even more.

I want this to stop now! I try and hold onto something but fall to the ground and now my shoulder cannot move properly.

Mia's P.O.V

As we all run, we manage to find each other but there was no sign of Amy.

"Where is she?" I asked looking around in worry.

"Call her" Jazz says going through her phone.

"I've got it" Aiden says grabbing a hold of her phone in regret.

We kept hearing growls of the tiger from distant and we were all were getting more and more worried.

"Did you hear that?" Aiden says.

"I think I heard Jazz's name" he continues.

We all become silent and hear for more voices.

"Aiden" we faintly hear.