Chapter 18: Trip Details

As I walk into class, I see everyone rushing to our teacher to get the letter. Woah chill people.

And being the tiny person I am, I got dragged into the crowd and then snatched the sheet of Jazz once she got hers.

Yeah, okay that was rude but she's taller than me, I'm sure she won't get suffocated in the bunch of the fighting animals.

After everyone got their letters, we all sat down but sadly as I sat down Kaitlyn and her two bimbos came up to me waving their fake nails in my face.

"I hope you guys don't come you know? Not that your parents would allow it anyway, because you're like a little baby. What are you? 14? Aha" she says sarcastically

Is she really that dumb or what?

"Kaitlyn, your 14 as well" I say like it's the most obvious thing, which it really was.

"Yeah but I'm turning 15 this year" she says trying to look big by pushing up her boobs.

"So am I" I swear I'm actually getting so confused.

She rolled her eyes and walked off with her friends giving me a dirty look. I look over to Jazz to see that she's just as confused as I am.

That was actually so irrelevant...

Tell me about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alia are you going to go?" Mia asks, sitting in the canteen, were already making plans for the trip that's in less than a week.

"Yeah of course" she says.

"We have to go shopping guys" Jazz says as Alia and I let out a huge groan.

"I am not going shopping" I say. I love shopping but I don't like taking a lot of time and I only like shopping when it's for myself.

"Please?" Jazz pulls a puppy dog face.

"That isn't going to work honey" I say munching on my food.

Okay, not exactly food... I'm actually just having a waffle. I have a small appetite and now I want juice.

"Aw Jazz can you take my finger and get me juice?" I ask her handing her my finger sarcastically.

You see, in our school, we have finger prints that pay for our food, so we top up using our fingers...

Yeah guys, I'm not crazy.

Eventually I had to get up since no one had money on their finger and go get it myself. I dragged Mia with me so I don't get 'lonely' and we both go to get the juice.

I ask Mia to get it so I can quickly see what there is in the menu.

"Excuse" someone says, I turn to see its Aiden trying to pass by.

"Excused" I replied but didn't move from my place, I'm not actually in the mood to annoy him or get into another argument with him but I couldn't help it.

He pushed me and kissed his teeth as he went past me.

Did he just kiss his teeth at me?

Yes, yes he did.

I give him a push and gave him a dirty look when he turned over.

"Can you not?" he says.

"I can actually" I say, I'm just so good at annoying people aren't I?

"Your actually so annoying you know?" he says letting out a breathe of laughter.

"Hah your one to talk" I snap back folding my arms together.

"Not as annoying as you though" he says.

I let out an oval shaped mouth and pushed myself back and pointed at myself.

"ME? Annoying?" I practically scream.

"And a melodramatic drama queen" he adds on.

I

Am

Going

To

Break

His

Face

He put his hand in front of me and this really got to me so I took his finger I bent it hard.

"What the fuck? STOP" he says.

I put it down so no teacher was looking and then I feel a stream of water being poured on top of me.

I gasped, letting go of his finger and help my hands up to my head and turned to see Aaron.

Mia ran over to see what happened, shocked at first but then let out a small laugh. I gave her a glare and she tried stopping herself.

I am not starting a food fight again, but on Monday when we get isolation, I am not letting them off that easily.

But I had to do something, so grabbed the juice off Mia, drank it and then spat that at Aaron and walked off.

No, I do not care!

I went back to my seat and everyone looked at me.

"Don't, just don't" I say as I sat down.

They all let out a 'secret' laugh and then changed the topic.

"So when's the trip?" Alia asks.

"I think in a couple of days" Tess says.

Well it's the 17th today so we are leaving on the 20th.

"3 days" I say.

"Well let's get the papers signed and tomorrow we can go shopping yeah? It's Saturday tomorrow anyway, so just text on the group when you get it signed" Avery says.

We all nod in agreement and soon get back to class.

Science passed so slowly since Aaron kept throwing rubbers at me, the teacher didn't seem to notice every time I tried pointing it out and I kept getting frustrated.

I don't have detention today thankfully because Mr. Robertson can't make it because of a meeting so after registration I went straight home and dropped my bag and threw myself onto the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Hey guys, sorry for the boring, short chapter but I had a lot of work to do so I couldn't write it properly but nonetheless I tried so yeah...

Hope you liked it...X

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

Bye Beautifuls, stay confident ~ Karlee Steel x

<3<3<3<3