Chapter 21: Two kisses in one night

This chapter is going to have a lot of P.O.V but I have tried to change it as less as possible.

Jazz's P.O.V

Why did I do that?

Have I gone crazy?

I let some random guy take my first kiss!

As I was kissing him, Amy walked in and was soon followed by Aaron, Aiden, Zach and Reece. Why are they all here?

I see Amy's face and she has gone completely red, and her expressions are undefinable. Aaron, his eyes were widened and he slowly took a step back leaning against the wall. As for the rest, the boys looked at me and then at Aaron for some reason.

But why is everyone reacting as if I kissed their enemy or boyfriend?

I see Amy's hands convert into her fist as if she is controlling herself as her eyes are fixed on Kyle. I look at Aaron and nothing else and he now shows no emotions, nothing but anger and sadness.

Mia rushed in the cabin and saw what happened and probably guessed what had happened, then her eyes lead to Amy and she rushed over to her and pressed her shoulder hard. She looked calm but angry at the same time and she looked at Kyle as if she was going to kill him.

Aaron, then walked right past me to Kyle and held him by his collar and dragged him against the cupboard.

"AARON STOP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I say running up to separate them.

But when I touched Aaron, he flinched as if he got irritated by my touch. They were soon fighting and screaming.

"Get the fuck off me" Kyle said giving Aaron a push.

Aiden, Zach and Reece dragged them all apart and took Aaron out but before he left, he gave me a disappointed look.

But Aiden didn't leave, instead he looked at Amy and took her hand in his but her eyes never left Kyle.

"Ames go with him" Mia says but as they leave Amy stops.

"Give him the kick I always wanted to give" she mutters loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Come let's do it together" Mia says taking Amy and they both go up to Kyle.

"Amy listen" Kyle says but before he could continue Amy and Mia put their hands on each side of his shoulder and kick him in the part where the sun doesn't shine.

"Amy" I shout, shocked at her behaviour.

She looked at me in anger, as she was about to say something, Mia pushed her away from me to Aiden.

"Take her to your cabin, I'm coming" Mia says in a serious tone.

Why is everyone so serious?

"But Aa-" Aiden says but gets interrupted by Mia.

"Too obvious, Amy was the first to figure it out so go now" she says giving Aiden a push.

After they left, she stood there for a while looking at Kyle who was holding his, well, um dick quietly?

As she was about to say something, Tess walked in as if it was a casual time of the night. All eyes were on her as she came in.

I started crying there and then, not being able to hold it in any longer. What have I done?

"I just came here to collect my book from Hailey" Tess says grabbing the book in her hand.

"Bad timing" she asked as no one said anything.