Chapter 1: Talk about embarrassing!

Sitting in the hall, alone waiting for Mia to come, I'm on my phone whilst looking around to see someone I recognized.

You're not going to recognize anyone, since no one you know goes here.

Shut up conscious!

I saved a seat for here, praying to god she'll be on time. Turns out my so called brother lied to me that school starts in five minutes. Something about me taking my time but I was keep zoning out of the conversation so I didn't bother listening.

While I was waiting for Mia, this girl approaches me and doesn't make eye contact, just looking down with her jacket hood on top and settles down right next to me, taking of her jacket and listening to music on her headphones.

Well nah, she's listening to music on speaker...

Did I not tell you to shut up?

Nope don't remember hearing that.

Well then SHUT UP!

So I got a bit annoyed that she didn't have the generosity of asking if the seat was taken. I wonder if her parents taught her any manners!

I yanked her headphones down, as she whipped her head towards me in a moody way.

Someone's PMSing...

"Sorry but this seats taken" I say politely, being the nice person I am.

"Oh yeah? By who, because I don't see any name on it" she snaps back.

Shall I play it cool or give her a piece of my mind?

"Listen honey, first of all, there is no need to show attitude, I know how it feels when you're on your period, second, there are many seats available, so why exactly are you sitting her literally right next to me?" I shoot back with no concern what so ever.

"Because I want to, got a problem with that?" she asks me, is she dumb?

"Uh yes actually or we won't be having this conversation" I answer back awkwardly.
She rolls her eyes knowing she's lost the argument and gets up and sits in front of me and turns and says

"Happy?"

I give her a sarcastic smile and break the eye contact seeing that Mia just walked in the room. She came over and gave me a big hug.

"There is so much to tell you" we both say in unison.

After sharing all the stories we had to tell each other, I told Mia about that girl in front of me and she started laughing and said

"Serves her right"

"I know, though imagine if she was in our form, that would be like" and I gave her an awkward face to show her what I meant.

She nodded while laughing until we got interrupted by the tap on the microphone asking for our attention.

Attention seeker huh?

Not funny conscious...
I mentally laugh and the Jayus comment and proceed listening to the Head teacher of the school.

"Welcome Girls and Boys, we warmly welcome you in our school and hope you enjoy your school life.
We will call out the names of each class, when your name is called, I would then like you to come right over here at the end of the staircase" she says pointing to the end of the staircase.
"This is band A, in KQA I would like the following to come and line up" Once again pointing at the end of the staircase.

"Hana Paige
Danielle Roberts
Amir Sayeed
Aaron Kaye Black
Emily Stewart
Jasmine Nicole Swift"

Me and Mia look at each other as 'jasmine' stands up as her name is called.