Chapter 9: Escaping Part 2

Kyle.

He didn't say anything, he went back and took the rope off the chair and held it then waited.

"Well you want to go or not?" he says wanting for me to go.

I was still in shock but snapped out of it before it was too late. I know what he is trying to do and I will never let him succeed!

I go down and he shouts,

"I saw nothing" and then drops the rope and walks off.

What was that?

I took Emily's hand and then called Jake but no one picked up, I started to get scared because I could hear the shouting louder which meant that they were getting closer.

I called many times and then I called Mia but no response! What do I do?

I called the rest of the girl's but no one picked up.

Tears came running down from my eyes and I picked up Emily and started running. No Idea where I was going but I knew I had to run before they catch me.

I felt Emily's staring at me and I went red. Don't ask I have no idea, I felt so embarrassed.

She wiped my tears and hugged me.

"Call Mason" she says while comforting me.

Why didn't I think of that?

Because you stupid?

Well I learned from the best haven't I?

I dialled Mason's number but again no one picked up.

Aiden?

No I'm not going to call him.

He's your only option, it's either him or your parents.

But I can't call my parents, they are never going to trust Jake again.

Well Aiden is your last resort! Plus I want to see him again.

Uh that's weird!

Leant from the best haven't I?

Think of your own come backs!
Well whatever I am not going to call him, I can't even call the police because if you think logically then Jake and his friends are all going to be snitched by those snakes.

As I was running, I heard noises behind me. I turned around to see them chasing me. I'm not going to make it. A 14 year old carrying a 6 year old running with a bunch of 16-18 year old with guns running after me.

I slow down and start panting my breath out.

Oh My Lord!

Get it? Panting your breath out? Like you don't have any breath but you're still breathing the hell out of it?

*looks at myself weirdly*

No? Okay.

I try to carry on and then I feel a hand on my arm and another on top of my mouth pulling me into the alley way.

I'm pressed against the wall with my eyes closed and tears coming out slowly. This is the end, I'm not even moving or shaking, Emily is clutching on to me.

Your parents are not going to be happy with Jake...

Even when we're dying, you still comment.

"Amy, Amy open your eyes" well that's a voice I heard before.

"Please don't kill me, I really wanted a chocolate bar" nope I said that not Emily, but hey chocolate is bae.