Prologue

After so long, have I moved country to meet my brother and stay with him, not quite literally but yeah. I'm starting high school, luckily its the start so I'm not going to be a complete loner with no friends and I'm also meeting my best friend Mikaela after so long. I moved in 2 days before my first day of high school.

First day of high school and I am already freaking out! I have no clue on what to wear and I need some help. I take my whole cupboard out in search of something to wear. Nothing, literally nothing! It's 7:00am and I have an hour and a half to get to school. Early huh? I know I'm trying to get on time, but it's not an everyday thing I can tell you that. So instead I lay down on my bed and take out my phone scrolling through Instagram.

My brother Jake, is in a year ahead of me and has told everyone about me. He rarely ever is at home because he's got his own place now.He came last night for a sleepover so he could take me to school. He tagged me in a photo that was taken 20 minutes ago apparently, I looked at it and it was loads of people and they were tagged and also tagged in the captions and he said

'follow these freshmen(YEAR 9) that are starting this year, help them out if you see them and don't mess with my little sister Amy'

Oh my lord! Why did he have to mention my name? And my face? Fml! He is apparently the most popular guy in year 10 so shouting me out and specially saying I'm his sister makes it really embarrassing. I look at the comments and it's about 426 comments and 506 likes in 20 minutes! Requests to my account come rapidly appearing in my request list after that post which made me slightly chuckle since Jake has 2,3480 followers while I have 615 followers. I don't know whether to accept or decline them, I mean for all you know that could be a bloody criminal behind that screen...so I shout

"Jake" trying to be really loud so he can hear, or well not ignore and then say he didn't hear me, classic! My mum came strolling in the room and she looked around and started laughing.

Is there something on my face?

"What?" I asked her with confusion written all over my face.

"Nothing sweetheart, what's wrong?" my mum asked me trying to suppress her laughter.

"Well for starters I have nothing to wear and I need Jake right now" I said demanding her for him.

"He's is on his way up, and of course you have something to wear" she says as she tries to come in my room dodging the clothes scattered on the floor. She picked up a few bits and pieces and placed them on the bed gently and waved her arms in the air.

"Voilà, what do you think?" she says proud of herself. I wouldn't blame her, she has some good fashion taste.

It was a pair of blue, denim, skinny jeans with white vans showing a little of my ankle if I wear the set, with a white t-shirt that has a pink doughnut on it, and a denim hoodie coat with a match of different range of bracelets. Overall, it looked amazingly cute.

Jake came in the room while being on his phone and walks in saying

"Yeah?" and looks at me ever so innocently.

Mum looks at me curious to know what I had to say until Jake saved me and said "mum could you find my headphones, I can't find them". She nodded and left shutting the door.

"What's up?"He asks me sitting on my bed.

"Why did you post a picture of me and then tag me?"I questioned with a slight fear in my tone.

"Why? What's wrong?"he said standing up taking a step closer to me. I look down and he grabs my arms gently and hugs me whispering

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here nothing will happen to you"I sigh in relief as he pulls me back and sits me on the bed while him kneeling down.

"You have got all those people in that school, my friends, your future friends and everyone I know, so don't worry". He says trying to reassure me.

"But he knows where I live" I say with the fear running back to me.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen" he says shaking me and getting up and walking till the end of the door and then glancing back

"If you get request that follow me, accept them" and I nod giggling a little. And he resumes to leave but stops again and say

"Oh and Amy?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"you have 5 minutes till school starts" and with that he starts to laugh making me go crazy and yelling "JAKE" and throwing a pillow that literally shut the door.

Well then, better get going, grabbing all my stuff and leaving the house. I get in the car and settle down, on the way my best friend Mikaela called me so I picked up and said

"Hello"

"Yeah Amy, what time are you leaving cuz it's almost half 8, so we have half an hour to get to school"

I look at my brother and we start laughing and I tell her

"Mia?" trying to not laugh.

"Yeah?"

"School starts in 2 minutes" I say laughing.

"WHAT?" and with that's she ended the call.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is my best friend Mia.

Hope you like it and yeah please vote and comment and I did try my best and the whole thing will start in chapter one. he he, LOLL bye!😂💙💙😂