Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?

"So what's up" he says as we start walking.

"Well it's the sky now" I say making us all laugh.

"Why doesn't Aiden like me? I mean the whole group does but him...I don't care but I want to know why" he asks me.

"He does like you, he just doesn't allow people to be his friends to easily. Just give him some time yeah?" I feel so bad for lying but even I want to know what the real reason is because for sure it isn't just about James.

"I guess you're right, but he seems annoyed with you because he's keep on looking back giving a look every two seconds" he says looking up, I look up with him and see Aiden turning back and talking to Aaron.

Alia comes up to us and glares at Kyle while Kyle looks as clueless as Hannah Baker's mum in 13 reasons why.

"What?" he asks.

"Why did you take a picture of me while I was sleeping?"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did, then you sent it to Mia" she says, I look up to see Mia grinning but guilty at the same time.

"Nah I really didn't"

"Ugh you're such a liar"

"I swear"

"Guys, stop. Mia took the picture I saw her so go and ask her and leave the poor boy alone" I say stopping Alia from getting angry and me from laughing.

"Okay but you are coming with me" she says then grabs Kyle's wrist and drags him over.

And now I'm bored... great!

I look up to see Jazz and Aaron finally talking even though it looks awkward, Reece and Tessa are having some sort of deep conversation, Zach is getting amused by the argument Mia, Kyle and Alia are having and Aiden is on his phone alone walking.

Shall I? Or no?

After a big argument in my head, I ran towards Aiden and jumped on his back, leaning my head on his neck and I was smiling like an idiot.

"Hello" I say but got ignored.

"Aiden?" I ask.

"Why are you so annoyed?" I ask but then get annoyed again.

I snatch his phone and with one hand put it in my pocket...the struggle is real since he isn't holding my legs.

I then wrap my legs tighter so I don't fall and he crosses his arms together ignoring the fact that I'm still on his back.

"Give it back" he says.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong" I say.

"Nothing's wrong" he says then quickly grabs my legs because I was about to fall back.

"Aiden please" I say starting to get a bit upset.

"I'm telling you, nothing" he says.

I jump down and go around and face him starting to hug him really gently. He got taken back but then returned the hug and tightened it.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" I ask him.

"I just don't like him" he says.

"Why though?" I ask but I get no reply instead he leans in more.

I wrap my arms tighter and tiptoe to reach up to him but it obviously isn't going to work but hey, worth a shot.

I pulled back and smiled at him and he smiled back but the smile didn't reach to his eyes.