Chapter 16: Deodorant sprayed wrong

WARNING! READ BEFORE MOVING ON...

First of all, thank you all for reading my book and getting it up to 16k so far! You guys are amazing and I could've not done it without you.

The votes and comments really made me feel good and encouraged me to keep writing, not forgetting that a lot of people followed me and put this book in their reading list!

But...*DUN DUN DUNNN*

The negative comments are something I can't digest. I guess I haven't got a lot and I'm new to writing so I don't really get a lot of hate.

By far I think not a lot of people have been a bit rude but they have apologised. Now don't get me wrong, I love that you guys are helping me out with my mistakes of facts, grammar etc....but maybe saying it in a politer way would be nice!

I do sometimes ignore but I will get rude to a hate comment. I know I should get used to it as time goes by but please HATERS get off my fucking page! NO ONE WANTS YOU!!!!!

It's funny really, because right now all the hates I'll be getting... I'll remember you guys but not in a good way.

I don't take negative comments so please don't comment because I might come out as rude.

Also, MAJORLY IMPORTANT!! I don't know the American system so don't write how it's wrong in again, a rude way! Because I've actually been getting it from my Prologue but yeah.

Anyway hope you read this rant of mine so the point was...

HATERS GO AWAY because your comments aren't upsetting me, it's actually showing me how desperate you are for attention and you're promoting this book!😂😪😌😬🖕

**********

So were almost at school covered in mud because I slipped on to mud and tried to grab Mia but she thought it would be funny to push me but she didn't realise, if I'm going down, she's coming with me!

As were walking to school I see my phone to check the time and were just about to make it.

"Mia?" I say shakily looking at my empty wrist.

"Yeah?" she asks until her eyes lay on my wrist.

She grabs it and looks around and widens her eyes at me.

"Amy? Your bracelet! You always wear it"

"I know, where could it go though?" I say starting to get worried.

That was my favourite bracelet ever. I've never lived a day without it and it holds a lot of value. Nothing special, Jake gave it to me when I was 8, he saved up his pocket money to buy it, not forgetting that he also used some of mine as well.

"Chill, we'll go after school today re- tracing our tracks" she says re- assuring me.

I nervously nodded and looked around with the ray of hope that I will find. Which I didn't.

We went to registration and reached just in time taking our seats. Everyone looked at us as if we just got chased by some lions as we took our seats. I look around and neither of Aiden nor his friends are seen.

Oh yeah, they went to football practice. Makes sense! Mia and I make contact and smirk proudly then look over to Jazz and nod our heads to indicate that we've done it.

She starts laughing to herself and lips 'thank you'. The form was so boring though since our form tutor was telling us how bad our behaviour has been since we've started and we are 'the worst' form class in the whole year. Talk about exaggeration.