Chapter 9: Escaping Part 1

I'm finally out of the ropes that I was tied up with, Emily came early in the morning with a knife. Not going to lie, but I thought she was going to kill me with that thing twice her size.

Its 7am here and it's a Tuesday now or is it Monday? I check my phone and yes it is Tuesday because we had a party last night on a school night.

I've noticed, parties do not go so well with me?

No shit!

I walk over to the window with the rope and Emily's hand and I tie her small hand with the rope.

"Okay baby, I need you to take this and I'm going to hold the rope and I need you to do the same to the other end and jump from the window, you can do that yeah?"

I give her my phone unlocked so she can go on it, she hesitates at first but nods her head anyways.

"But how are going to get out of here" she says hugging me.

"Don't worry sweetheart, but I want to call Mason or Jake and get them to pick you up if I can't come down in 10 minutes yeah?"

She nods and goes down the window, I see her till she goes the whole way and I'm satisfied.

Right time for me!

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I hear a voice screaming and then lots of muffled noises came in response.

I really need to quicken things up. I take my end of the rope and tie it to the chair, stupid decision but I needed to get out of here, Emily is too scared!

As soon as I'm about to turn and leave, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I shut my eyes and bit on my lower lip making my cheeks burn flaming red.

I slowly turn around and it's...

Kyle.

Yeah its short as hell, i know but i am so sorry because I didn't know how to build the suspense with longer text but hey, one off huh? Next Chapter will be wrong don't worry LOLL!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!