Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??

The very next day and I see my schedule, ugh its Spanish. Well at least I have Tessa and Mia in my class. Jake had to go early for football practice this morning so I guess I have to go to school by foot.

2 more years! Just 2 more years till I can get my driving licence and a car of my own.

I get up in a grumpy way and sit down looking around. In the morning I'm not a person you want to interact with. I walk to the bathroom to have a shower and soon after I get ready in my skinny, black jeans and a blue tank top with a white cardigan on top and black converse.

I head downstairs and see a note from my mum and dad...

'Breakfast on the counter, lunch in the fridge and £50 for dinner, won't be back till late sorry sweetheart'

I sigh and go towards the counter munching on my food. My mum and dad often leave for business trips, leaving me behind. but it's never been more than a night, they would always be back before the night ends.

I leave the house and start my boring journey to school. I go on my phone while listening to music on my headphones.

Again, well naahh!

Leave me alone conscious and get a life!

I shake my head and continue my way as I walk, I bump into a girl who's probably my age.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I say as she turns her around. Next thing you know, it's Jasmine.

She smiles sweetly and nods before walking away in a slight faster pace.

Talk about bipolar!

I continue my way and finally reach to school meeting Mia, Avery and Tessa.

After form we had our very first lesson, Spanish in L10. We find our way up, while Avery goes her own way as she has French Class. We walk inside and there is Chaos everywhere, kids sitting on tables, kids bullying the nerds, some talking selfies, some running around the class room...we walk inside and it's a two per table class.

While me and Mia sit in one, Tessa sits in the one behind us. We turn around to face Tessa and talk to her till the teachers come.

"Do you think there will be a seating plan?" Mia asks.

"I hope not" I say as we see the time and then the door.

The teacher then comes In with folders in her hands in a organized manner and everyone freezes.

Until someone hits a paper ball as I presume, at her face.

The whole class bursts into laughter while the teacher walks to her desk, dropping her folders in anger and picking up the scrunched paper. She then looks at us and says

"Who threw this?"

No response came in return except a few suppressed laughs.

Its too hard, I couldn't help laughing I was gone red by trying to hold back my laugh until there is dead silence and the scene that just happens to replay in my head and I burst will laughter, then joined by the rest of the class.

"You! Up this instance" she says, pointing at me.

"This was you wasn't it?" she says as her voices rises.

"What? No" I say narrowing my eyebrows, thinking how crazy she is.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" she says practically shouting.

Now I didn't want to get in trouble but my ears were hurting as hell and I couldn't resist the urge to ask her to lower her voice down so being the idiot I am,