Chapter 8: Kidnapped

I had to give my 'apology letter' to Jazz in class, and I wrote...

'Dear Jasmine,

You are so dead, this is no apology letter this is a death threat. You best watch your back because its so on!'

~~~~~~~~~~~

Party time, yeah okay I'm a bit excited since it's my first high school party.

Second

Yeah but without Jake.

Anyway Party starts in an hour and I'm with all my friends, in my room, dressed up, chilling.

"So have you heard of Kaitlyn Summers?"
Alia asks us.

"Yeah of course, she practically runs the place at school" Tessa says.

"She's a right bitch, I'll tell you that" Mia says sounding as if she's encountered personal experience.

"Uh huh...don't like her" Avery says disgusted by the sound of her name.

"She thinks she's all that, on my first day she pushed me to the floor and kicked all my books from me telling me it's my fault!" Jasmine says as we all let out a chuckle.

"I don't know really, but I heard her talking in the toilets of how she 'needed' to get Aiden" I say remembering the day I saw her.

"She's highly in love with Aiden since primary school" Alia says scrolling through her phone.

"In fact we are going to her 'best friends' house. Zoe" she carries on after a minute pause.

"Really? Wow, is she nice?" Mia asks.

"Yeah if her big, fat gob is shut and she's in another place without technology, Kaitlyn or any human interaction" Alia says glancing up from her phone.

"Okay so she isn't nice?" Jazz asks.

We all look at her weirdly.

"Honestly Jazz, were you born today?" I ask a little creped out.

Everyone laughs at this while Jazz grins and says,

"Just making sure" and holds her hands up in surrender.

After an hour and a half, we head on to the party on the train.

Two more years...

When we get there, we see a big house and kids everywhere.

I look at Mia and say,
"A few people huh?"

"Well that's what I was told" She says defending herself.

We walk inside and I see...

Kyle?

What on earth?

Mia notices where my eye is staring onto and holds my shoulder assuring me.

I look over to her and slightly smile letting her know I'm okay.

I'm not going to be scared any more, I will show James that I'm not that scared girl anymore. As for Kyle, well he's going to pay big time.
I walk over to Zoe who is talking to Kyle and Kaitlyn.

"Hey Zoe" I say with a fake smile.

Looking over at Kyle was a face that was utterly shocked. His eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

"Hey Amy" she says, so fake!

Kaitlyn crosses her arms and looks at me up and down analysing me and then asks,