Chapter 20: The Kiss!

"MIA" I scream from the top of my lungs so she could hear me.

She came over yesterday and decided to bring all of her stuff here so she doesn't have to back to her house till after the trip.

Which also means that she's already packed so now she's helping me because we leave at 6am tomorrow. So it's Tuesday night and I should've done this before.

And my parents have gone to a dinner party for some business thing, so we are on our own.

"WHAT?" she yells back from downstairs.

"HELP" I whine.

I honestly cannot be asked to pack right now. Do you know the time? 1:00am!

We just got back home from a friend's party where I then remembered I had to pack so I have to do this.

Mia storms through the door, gets my suitcase, throws it on my bed and unzips it to open, then goes to my cupboard, picks a bunch of clothes and packs it inside, then grabs a bunch of my shoes from my shoe cupboard, sets it in their neatly, then grabs all the essentials and makes a portion for their space and leaves enough space for less important things to take.

All this time I was lying down on my bed and was on my phone. I couldn't be asked okay?

"Thank you so much" I get up and give her a big hug.

"Sometimes, just sometimes I wonder why I became your friend in the first place" she says giving me a pat on the back.

"Because I'm just amazing" I say cockily grinning.

"Of course" she says sarcastically.

We go downstairs and straight into the kitchen since we've had no food.

"What shall I make?" I ask her.

"No clue but I'm really hungry so whatever it is, make it quick" she says sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Ah Cheese Pasta?" I suggest holding a packet of pasta.

"YES" she says.

"You think Jazz would be able to come over right now?" I ask Mia as I wait for the pasta to boil.

"Bruv, she wasn't allowed to go to the party" she replies with the hint of sarcasm.

"And neither was I or Alia" I say.

"Point...wait isn't Alia still there?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, she's so dead" I say laughing.

Suddenly the home phone rang and we jumped right next to each other.

I go and pick it up wondering who it could be.

"Hello who is speaking?" the person says.

"Amy" I answer interested in what they have to say.

"Ah yes, this is Alia's mum sweetheart. How is Alia doing? Is she okay?" she asks.

"Alia?" I say looking over to Mia until I soon understand what she meant.

"Oh yeah, Alia is okay, she's sleeping" I say.

"Sorry honey, her dad was really worried" she says concerned.

"It's alright" I say sweetly.

After we ended the call, we started laughing and then texted Alia telling her what happened and she is still at the party.

Haram child!

We ate and after us both fell asleep.

"AMY WERE LATE GET UP" I hear a whisper coming through my ears.