Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment

Getting to math class I realise I'm one of the first ones here.

Great!

Note the sarcasm.

Going more into the classroom, I find that we have a new seating plan on the board.

Yay we might have just got some good news.

I searched for my name and I find my seat and trying to loo who my new partner I see...Aaron.

Spoke to soon...

Really god? Out of everyone, Aaron. The dude is already suspicious.

Speaking of Sherlock...

They all walk in and look till they around to notice the seating plan. They all groan when they realise they are not sitting next to each other.

"Sir it's the last day, why can we not sit next to each other?" Aaron whines stomping his feet like a 6 year old.

I'm telling you, the guy is mentally 6...

"Yes this is for next year as for now we are going to the assembly hall, looks like the head has something to say to this year group" Mr DICKinson says in the bluntest, sarcastic way possible.

For real, I have never seen him smile or even sound amused this whole year since I've joined, let's hope next year as for now its dick for you my friend.

Okay that didn't come out right honey....

Mentally rolling my eyes I stood up from my chair and started walking towards the assembly hall.

"Yo Amy hold up" Aiden yells catching up to me and pushes me.

"Yes?" I ask jokingly.

"Watchya doing?" he says swinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Little Amy here is making new friends" Aaron also reaches and swings his arm around my other shoulder giving me a wink with his playful smirk.

"Is that so?" Aiden says looking down at me.

"Yeah of course, now if you will excuse me I am going to my new friend" and with that I walked off into the assembly hall.

How funny, I forgot the part where I have to sit in register order when I get there which is next to him.

Oh well....

I sit down on my chair and try to ignore Aiden as much as possible.

"Rah why you live airing bro?" he starts to get annoyed.

"Yo could you actually shut up? Your voice is so annoying" I laugh while saying that and that really did offend him, so he actually shut up.

I look around and I don't see Kaitlyn anywhere and I don't see Justin either. Maye they didn't come into school today?

I turn to Jazz.

"Is Kaitlyn not in today?" I ask.

"Nope, family trip they won't be back till Year 10" she replies throwing me a bag of skittles in my hand and then red bull.

She knows me so well!

"Would've given in earlier but the guys were there and you know they are animals" we laugh as I nod agreeing with her.

I look at Aiden who is still not talking and giving me little glances to see if I was looking and when he sees I look, he quickly looks up front and makes a pissed off look.