Chapter 11: Phone Call

I wake up in the morning, stretching my arms wide yawning, with the alarm clock vibrating on the table and slowly coming to the edge of the table. To fulfil my desire I slam the loud, vicious thing to the floor hard, and fall in slow motion backwards in my soft, comfortable bed.

Hah. You wish!

Okay fine I'm lying, what happen was that I fell on the floor and my head was banged against the alarm clock which also paid a visit to the floor, I was so sleepy that it didn't even hurt! But I felt the alarm clock still vibrating; that thing is strong.

Nonetheless, I got up looking forward to school, hah, who am I kidding? I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, fixed my hair then took a bath. Now that I think of it, there was not much point of fixing my hair before having a bath.

I got changed into a dungaree, a combination of black and white with sliver trainers and went down stairs while texting Tessa asking for her whereabouts.

Me ~ Yeah, where are you?

Tessa ~ At the station. U?

Me ~ Just about to leave.

Tessa ~ K

I plug in my headphones and grab an apple and rush out of the house, after meeting Tess, we start talking about what happened yesterday. As I turn around I see the mouldy 'I mean moley' guy and the ginger head approaching.

"Tessa, look behind you" I say starting to laugh.

She turned around and took a glance before turning back and giggling. They took no notice of us and came standing right next to us. Well me. The mouldy guy was starting to get really close without realising which then started catching my nerves.

"Do you mind?" I say to him. He turns around looking at me.

"No" he says, before turning back to his conversation.

So I gave him a little push to the side and he took a few steps falling.

"Can you not take a hint?" I say.

"Well I wasn't physically touching you and if you have a problem why don't you move to the side?"

"Cuz I was here first"

"That makes no difference"

We kept arguing even when we went into the train until he got a call.

"Shut up for two secs" he tells me and turns around taking the call.

I look at Tessa astonished that he just told me to shut up.

"No I will not shut up" I say as the trains open to the next station and Mia comes on. I would hug her but I'm seriously not in the mood. She comes in and asks what's wrong narrowing her on me in confusion. I hear Tessa telling the whole story to Mia that's laughing. I, then wait for the call to end and start talking to Tess and Mia.

"Yeah Aiden I get it, ill do it but you know he will ask a lot of questions" I hear the mouldy guy saying this over the phone.

Mia, Tessa and I widen our eyes and Tessa says,

"No that can't be, might be another" we all nod in agreement.

"Imagine" Mia and I say in unison.

"Shall I call him?" Tessa ask receiving a nod from me and Mia.

She calls him and puts it on speaker but it goes to voice mail.

"Oh my god! Do you think?" Mia say looking at the mouldy guy.

"I guess we'll find out" I say the going back to the mouldy guy and snatching the phone off him and put it against my ear.