Chapter 19: Isolation and Police

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END PLEASE!!

"Jazz it's a camp trip not a beach party" Alia says putting back the dress in its place.

I'm here shopping with all of my friends for the trip that's in three days from Monday which obviously means we are leaving on Wednesday.

All our parents agreed and we are all good to go.

"Yeah but it's still pretty" Jazz whines.

"Just put it back man" I sigh.

She puts the dress back and pulls up a pout.

Not working honey...

We go from shop to shop and soon we all get tired and head to the food market. As we sat down, my eyes lie on Kyle and I think his friend.

"I'm not that hungry" I say as everyone gets up to place their order.

"What did you eat this morning?" Avery asks.

"Nothing but I'm just not feeling hungry" I reply.

"You're so weird" Avery says back.

"I know" I say giving a cheeky smile.

"Now what?" Mia asks.

"I'm tired, I'm going home after this" I say yawning.

These guys came on my doorstep at 9am! I usually wake up at 1pm on weekends and it's currently 3pm and I am tired.

"You're actually so lazy, like I'm carrying all your bags" Jazz says.

"That was your choice, I said I hate carrying bags and you said you love it so you took them off me" I say defending myself.

"Touché" she says then goes back to eating.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's soon Monday and were all standing in Mr Robertson's office waiting for our punishment.

"Well, you're lucky Amy and Aiden that you have no more detentions anymore but for this all of you are spending this week in isolation" he says 'declaring' our punishment.

Aaron's words not mine...

"But Sir, were going on the trip on Wednesday" Zach says.

"Yeah" We all say in unison.

"Well I could ban you all from going to the trip" he says but before continuing we all start protesting.

"BUT I will not so consider this as a last warning, now go to isolation till Wednesday" he says raising his voice and then slowly coming back to normal.

We all walk to isolation and it's awkwardly silent, I'm surprised Aaron hasn't said anything yet. That boy has a big mouth.

"GUYS WAIT" Aaron shouts frozen in his place and we all stop and turn.

"Past, present and future went to the bar and it was tense" he says and starts smirking but Zach smack him at the back of his head making him pout.

"That was so lame" Jazz says.

We all start laughing and I see a half smile pop up on Aiden's face.

Spoke too soon.

"Well it was too quiet and awkward plus if I'm lame then you can't bLAME me can you?" he says with another attempt to crack a joke.

"Oh my lord, I'm dead" I say laughing slowly going red. I literally fell on the floor and couldn't stop laughing.

"That.....was....so....so...not funny....b...b...but it was funny...be...because it....wasn't...funny" I say.