Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?

Aiden pulls the brakes and we all move forward and because of my light weight, I went all the way to the front seat with Zach.

"Hi there" He says looking down at me smirking.

"Hey" I say casually as I get up going back to normal.

We get out of the car to see what we crashed into. I mean what AIDEN crashed into. We slowly go around and we see a...

Scarecrow?

We all let out a sigh of relief and frustration.

"Very funny" I shout, out to the pace around us to whoever did that and we were making our way back to the car until we heard a voice from the side.

"I know right" Says a voice from the woods, he comes through the light and we finally see a man's figure holding an axe?

We all look at each other and scream.

"Get in the car now, quick" I say pushing everyone inside and as I'm about to get in, I feel a grip to my leg.

"Let me go" I whine trying to kick him.

Mia comes in front of me and kicks him in the face, as I quickly shut the door.

"AIDEN DRIVE" Jazz says.

"Nah I'm going to have a picnic with them" he sarcastically says trying to turn on the engine.

"Uh guys" I say looking ahead of us as the rest follow my gaze in front of the car.

Around us, there are 4 men on each side of the care standing like some sort of rapists.

"Fuck" Aiden says trying to hurry up.

We all look around and they are all coming closer and closer to us, step by step.

The engine finally came on and Aiden looked nervous for the first time.

"What should I do? I can't run them over" he says looking ahead.

"Just speed up they will move out of the way" I say sitting up.

"I don't think so, I mean in the movies they don't move out the way" Aaron says.

"Aaron?" Aiden asks patiently almost exploding.

"Yes?" he says knowing what's going to hit him.

"SHUT UP" We all yell at him in unison.

"Hold up, isn't that James?" I say going into the windscreen trying to get a good look but covering my face.

"Yeah I think so" Aiden says looking closely with me.

"Who's James?" Jazz asks.

Aaron, Aiden, Reece, Zach and Mia all look at me expecting an answer to come from my mouth.

"Kyle's older brother" I say not looking at anyone but James.

"Aiden swap places" I say with all seriousness.

"Are you being serious?" He says looking at me.

"That isn't a time for jokes Ames" Mia says holding my arm.

I shrug it off and I look at Aiden and eyes talk him to move and he quietly moves to the back while I go to the front. Just for a second I accidently sat on his lap and started blushing but since I got so nervous I got up.

Even at this time?

Yeah sorry!

I press on the gear and roar out the engines, praying to god I don't mess this up since I don't even know how to drive a bloody car.