Chapter 31: Party Announcement

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT READ AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR MORE INFO

(BOOK ENDING)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GUESS WHO'S HAVING A HOUSE PARTY BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS HAVE GONE ON A BUSINESS TRIP FOR 3 DAYS AND THEIR BROTHER IS OUT TILL LATE" Mia screams running into my group making everyone's attention draw to me.

"I am not having a house party" I say in a bored tone, opening my sandwich.

This morning, my parents told me they are going on a business trip for three days and till then I can stay in my own house instead of Jake's however he still has to check up on me.

Yes I did tell Mia and she forced me to have a house party but my excuse was Jake but seeing as she got the news that he is out till late I need to find another way.

Hate you Jaiden.

"But why? Seems like a good idea?" Jazz asks me.

"Because I can't be asked" I say.

"And you say you're not lazy" Tessa says rolling her eyes at me.

"I'm not!" I whine slamming the table.

"You asked me to put your bag on your arm?" Jazz said.

I grinned and went back to eating.

"Sup shorty" Aiden says coming from behind and taking a seat opposite me.

Ever since we got back, we have been hanging out and sitting together at lunch.

It's a circled table so we even have a seating arrangement without realising.

Aaron sits between me and Jazz, Reece sits on the other side of Jazz next to Tessa. Tessa sits next to Alia who sits next to Aiden, Aiden sits next to Zach who sits next to Mia and that where it ends since Mia also sits next to me. There are three other tables with other people that are Aiden's friends including the Barbie's.

"Sup giraffe" I say.

"What going on?" Aaron asks trying to take a piece of my sandwich, which I slap away and give him a dirty look.

"Amy here has an empty house and still isn't making a house party" Alia says sarcastically.

They all looked at me to confirm and I shrugged.

Zach looks around then stands up on the bench.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, PARTY AT AMY'S ALL INVITED, TELL FRIEND OF FRIENDS!" He shouts and sits back down then looks at me as I give him a death glare.

"Love you too" he winks at me.

Aiden then too glares at him for a minute but then goes back to his normal face.

I look at everyone and then back at him, and grabbing the ketchup and walking towards him.

He got the hint and stood up backing up and surrendering.

"Amy listen, it was a joke, I mean ill help you out with the gir— I mean the party" he says trying to calm me down and going back.

I can hear everyone laughing at Zach's expression, I mean even I feel like laughing. I open the lid and walk closer towards him.

"Amy please, sorry" he said but by then it was too late and I squirted it all over him. Everyone started laughing and I walked away in pride but clearly I didn't think that one through. Because he grabbed me from behind and picked me up smearing it all over me.

I'm actually going to vomit from the smell...

"ZACH I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" I scream trying to get out of his grip but the more I try, the harder it gets.

I look over to the girls for help but they all laugh and start recording. You would think Mia might do something because she's 1) my best friend 2) she has a thing for this thing that's trapped me but no that is clearly not helping although she does look kind of jealous.

Then I look over at Aiden whose jaw is clenched and is trying to give a blank expression.

"Aiden help please" I say laughing but looking at him.

He gets up and come closer to my face and then gives a pure evil smirk...

"Party tonight then?"

I look at everyone's face and they all look at me waiting for my answer.

"You were all in on this weren't you?" they all give me a sheepish smile.

"To believe I gave you guys the opportunity as well" I say and roll my eyes.

"Yeah whatever but you all are helping" they all cheer and give high fives while the idiot who's got a hold of me gives me tight hug.

"GET. OFF. OF. ME. NOW" I say elbowing him and getting out of this grip.

"I have spare clothes by the way" Jazz says giving me a bag with clothes inside it.

"Wait... how did you... that makes no sense because you didn't even know I had a free yard tonight" I say confused.

"Actually I told her too because I knew this was going to happen" Mia says grinning.

"Wait, what about me?" Zach asks looking at himself.

"Well I was actually going to throw water at Amy but she took it in her own hands so I didn't really think you would get involved so good luck" Mia says sticking up her thumbs.

We all laugh and I go and change, also taking a quick shower in the gym changing rooms.

"Amy I need to talk to you" Alia come up to me right after I shower and change clothes.

"Yeah?" I ask her packing up my things.

"I overheard Kaitlyn and them lot speaking of how they are going to crash your party and bring other schools in"

"Let her, what is the worst she is going to do? Flirt with Aiden?" I ask sarcastically laughing.

"Amy, I'm being serious because Jake isn't even going to be there and by the looks of it, it seems like more than just year 9 are going to be there" She says.

"Chill it Alia don't worry" I say to reassure her.

To be honest deep down I am also worried but I don't exactly want to tell her and worry her because you know that's not exactly very reassuring.

Yo guys, I am so sorry for such a long wait, I wrote a chapter but I lost it and couldn't find it so I had to re-do the chapter.

Really hope you like this chapter and also BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, this book is now ending and the next chapter will be one of the last chapters and I will be finishing this book.

Let me know if you do want a sequel because I have been thinking of it and might be making this book into a series but I'm not sure, only if you guys want it?

Comment below if you do want a sequel...

Or if you want me to extend this book a bit longer...

The sequel I am planning is going to be leaped into Year 11 as in last year of high school so just let me know if you want a little extension and if you want a sequel if I end the book...

Sequel or no?

Get commenting, the more, the faster I update!!!!

Also RAMADAN MUARAK to all those Muslims who are fasting and have been able to keep it, well done and I am so proud of you! Lol proud of myself too actually

...

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW BACK X

Bye Beautifuls...

~Areeba x