Chapter 22: Is it a bear?

As the moment breaks when the teacher walks in, Aaron and Jazz split up and we all get told off by the teacher.

The teacher told us to leave and then left before we even made a start to leave and as I got to the door, I tripped.

"Honestly? Even at night?" I say, I'm so tired for this.

"Yeah babes, nothing's changed" he smirks.

"For started I'm not your babes" I say bunny earing the 'babes' bit.

"And can you stop talking to me please? Your voice is annoying me" I say kissing my teeth.

I look over to Aaron and Jazz who are awkwardly standing there not knowing what to do, Zach and Mia are talking amongst themselves and Reece, Tessa and Alia are talking about something and Avery left as soon as the teacher left.

"GUYS LETS GO" I say. How come I get the annoying one?

"Yeah yeah one minute Ames" Mia says as she continues her conversation.

I huff and cross my arms patiently waiting until I got fed up and was about to walk out.

"By the way, hope you have that spray" Aiden whispers.

"What spray?" I say.

"You know, the ones which make the bears stay away at night" He says with a monotone voice.

"Very funny" I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay then, but don't say I never warned you" he says shrugging.

Is he being for real?

Nah, he's only messing.

Let's hope...

After a few minutes which were like hell to me, we finally went back to our cabins and went to sleep.

When I say sleep, I mean the lights being closed everyone quiet and tucked into bed but no one was sleeping.

Instead they were all on their phones. We were all so bored and as far as I know, I want to go out and have fun... I'm that energetic at 2am.

Ting Ting

I look at my phone and see that I was added to a group called 'TripGoalz' and I click onto it and see that I was added by Jazz.

I go into the details of the group and I saw that Alia, Jazz, Tess and Mia were also in the group along with some other numbers.

Unknown ~ Hey Guys, who's still up?

Mia ~ who is this?

Me ~ who is this??

Hah we said it at the same time!

Unknown 2 ~ your dad

Me ~ oh right, hey dad

Tessa ~ he's not your dad Amy...

Me ~ yeah I know...I was being sarcastic

Tessa ~ oh right.

Jazz ~ it's Aaron, Aiden, Reece and Zach guys

Mia ~ Can you guys please type your own names so I know who's who?

Unknown ~ Aaron

Unknown 2 ~ Zach

Unknown 3 ~ Reece

Unknown 4 ~ who do you think>?

I roll my eyes at the last message and continue reading the messages, like I can't be asked to type.