Chapter 30: Journey back

It's funny how one trip can change a lot of things.

I and Kyle being friends again, additional people being added onto our group, Aiden and all.

But one thing never changed...

"AIDEN GIVE IT BACK" I scream running after that idiot who is sprinting with my phone trying to go into a message.

You see, today is the last day and so we have to pack up and go to the coach in 20 minutes. So while everyone was packing, I was on my phone talking to someone.

"For fucks sake Aiden stop being so nosy" I say trying to reach him but failing.

As he opens the door, he bumps into Jazz who was holding a bowl of custard and it went straight on to her.

"AIDEN" She screams, he quickly apologises and runs out towards the canteen.

I run after him ignoring a shocked Jazz who's looking at us. Soon everyone starts to notice us and they all get confused.

After a whole marathon we had, I finally got my phone back and we all got in the coach and this time together.

I sat in the corner with Mia next to me and Jazz in front of me. Alia next to Jazz and Tessa next to Mia while on the other side it's Avery. The guys were there too. Aaron was on the other side next to Aiden with Zach in front and Reece was next to Avery and Alex. Kyle had to sit in the front because he was apparently bullying someone.

Don't even get me started about our 3 Barbie dolls because they were in front of us.

~~~~~~~

"Aiden how does this look?" Kaitlyn asks interrupting us AGAIN.

I ignore and so does the rest of the group and we start talking again.

"Let's play questions" Reece says and we all look at him and nod our heads.

"I'll start" I say sitting up straight.

"Aaron when are you going to ask out Jazz?" I say making Jazz blush and Aaron grin.

"Now" and he goes over to her.

Alia gets up and swaps places with Aaron and sits next to Aiden.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

She looks at us and then back at him after our heads nodding in excitement and she nods herself.

We all clap at the back making noise and throughout the ride they sit next to each other and joke around.

"Well let's play on because I doubt these guys are coming back" Mia says laughing.

I feel that I should bait out everyone today but obviously I'm not going to with Mia and Zach because I don't think Mia wants to pressurise him and I totally get that.

"Have you ever got drunk?" Reece asks me and us all look at him like he was crazy.

"Oh yeah never mind" he says and then misses his go since he already asked a question.

"Do you like anyone?" Mia asks Aiden then pinches me all of a sudden.

I whisper to her to shut up and glare at her.

"Nah" he says and I don't know why but I felt a slight hit in my chest when he said that. Maybe it's because I'm cold.

"Do you like anyone?" he asks me.

I stay silent for a minute and then shake my head smirking. Well Mia two can play at that game.

"Mia, do you have any sort of romantic slash sexual attraction towards Zach?" I asked smirking and winking at them.

Yes I know, Bitch move.

"Possibly" She glares at me and then whispers hear answer for all of us to hear and Zach looked like he just got tickets to watch me get drunk again.

"Why don't you two move next to each other because I don't want to sit next to you anymore" Tessa teases.

She didn't move and gave her a weird look till I pushed her out of the seat and spread my legs on it so she wouldn't sit back down.

"Watch" She says threatening me.

"Oh I will be don't worry" I say wining at her taking another meaning of it.

She rolls her eyes and sits next to him. Talk about the award tension.

"Games to boring, lets tell each other's most embarrassing stories" Zach calls out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the lighting shining in my eyes, honestly why did I not shut the curtains.

Aaron and Jazz were sleeping with their heads on each other, and they are goals. Zach and Mia are not sleeping instead they are arguing on which harry potter series is the best. Reece is talking to Tessa and Alia, seems like he's getting roasted. Avery had moved next to Alex and they had started to talk casually. And Aiden was on his phone while Kaitlyn is trying to get his attention from the other side.

"So was I the only one who was sleeping?" I ask getting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Nope so are they" Alia says pointing at our love birds.

"They just fell asleep though" Reece says seeming glad that he got out of the conversation they were having before.

"Oh DEATHLY HALLOWS IS BETTER NOW SHUT UP" I scream at Mia and Zach who were starting to get on my nerves.

"Are you mad?" they both ask me.

"What?" I say.

"That's like the worst one" Mia says.

"You're only saying that because you cried" I say grinning.

I am so sorry for the late and short update, hopefully the next one will be better and longer. Personally I didn't like this chapter but hope you like it?

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

Also if any of you can make me a trailer for this then please do, will appreciate loads x

~ Areeba x