Chapter 13: Bait Out

Sorry for the late update x

Also a big thank you to @latenightlaughs who made me a awesome cover for my book which I'm OBVIOUSLY going to use... GO FOLLOW HER like RIGHT NOW!!😍😍😍😍

The cover is now my book cover and it's also on this chapter!!

"But it wasn't my fault!" I say gritting through my teeth.

I'm standing in the head teachers' office covered in all kinds of disgusting foods and also a disgusting human being, Aiden!

What I don't understand is that how did any of my friends get caught? Especially Kaitlyn?

"Look I'm surprised to see you Amy, you have been a good kid considering your Jake's sister" he says sighing when he mentions Jake.

"However on the other hand, how's it going Aiden?" He says going back to his computer.

"Good sir, how's it going with Ms Fletcher?" Aiden replies cockily while smirking.

Mr Robertson went red and shakes his head in disappointment.

"Listen I'm going to let you off by not excluding you however I will have to set a punishment but first which one of you started this?" He says looking back up interested to know.

"Her! This...thing started it!" Aiden says looking at me up and down.

"Me? I never started it, and I'm not a thing!" I say bringing my hands to my heart shocked.

I don't know why I do that because it makes people think I'm being sarcastic.

"Well if you both don't confess I will have to give you more punishment than needed" he says sorting out some papers.

"I'm telling you it was her! This is the second fucking time she's spilled something on me, it's like she wants me to take off my shirt so she can see my body" Aiden says grabbing a glare from Mr Robertson for swearing.

"Oh please, I'm not interested in you fat stomach but to tell you the truth it was Kaitlyn" I say, I know I'm snitching but I honestly couldn't care less because it's her!

"Is this true?" He looks over to Aiden who is currently checking out a girl who came in the door.

He's 14 as well! Can't believe it...

"Ahem" he repeats.

I then kick Aiden and shout "stop perving and answer the bloody question".

I could tell he got hurt but he didn't show it, instead he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah of course" he says.

"Blame someone else" continuing his nonsense.

"Me? And blame? It was actually ask anyone" I say repeating my hand gestures and facial reaction.

I swear if I was a teacher I wouldn't believe myself! If that makes sense.

"Okay enough what's her full name?" Sir asks.

"Kaitlyn Summers" We both said at the same time.

We then look at each other in disgust as we got sent to sit outside on the bench till he calls us in.

We sit distantly and I get my phone out texting Mia who's in English right now.

Me ~ Yo stuck at the Head Teachers office, meet me in the toilets in 10.

Mia ~ K class is dead any ways.

I close my phone and then when I look back up I see Jake coming through the doors and passed by us, with Mason following, along with his friends.