Chapter 7: Do i have to say sorry?

Its Monday morning and let's just say I had the worst hangover I could ever imagine. I can remember a little but not a lot.

I saw what happen through some videos that were uploaded and I know for a fact Aiden is going to kill me.

Speaking of video... who made that video of me and Aiden? Oh well just let it go, can't e asked to deal with this.

I get dressed and head downstairs to see Mia waiting for me and Mason waiting for Jake.

"Hey Mason" I say going towards him to give a quick side hug.

"Hey Amy" he says returning the hug.

I grab my bag and put it over my shoulder and Mia and I head outside, just before leaving I say,

"Sorry about what happen on Saturday, Jakes upstairs"

I hear a faint reply chuckling,

"It's cool, it isn't every day to see Aiden getting embarrassed".

Mia and I look at each other and start laughing and go towards the train station.

The floor is icy cold and we walk slower than snails not to slip. But obviously I had to remember something and I turned all of a sudden and slipped with the floor contacting my bum.

"Owww" I say trying to get up with no help from useless Mia and as I try again, the sexual attraction between me bum and the floor once again made contact by me slipping again!

Mia laughs harder trying to ask me if I'm okay.

And some boy perhaps in junior year comes up to me trying to hold back his laugh, I can tell he doesn't want to show it but I can see it!!

"Are you okay?" he says then takes a looking at cry-laughing Mia and then offers me a hand.

"I'm fine" I say going red as ever and start laughing at my stupidity.

I ignore the offer and get up myself and then look at him and he went completely red trying to suppress his laugh.

"Its fine you can laugh" I say and then walk off. (SLOWLY THIS TIME).

Mia catches up to me and we are finally on the dry part.

"Thanks for offering the help, instead of a complete stranger" I say trying to hold back my smile.

She understands my sarcastic remark and decides to play along.

"Yeah no problem" she says holding a straight face.

I turn around and I see that boy keep laughing to himself.

Ha ha very funny!

Funny indeed!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk towards my Maths class and I see the supply teaching.

Mia and I high-five and walk in class.
We sit with Jazz and I get told off by her.

"Apologise to him and me" she says.

"Why you?" I say confused.

"Because I had to be seen with you" she says in disgust.

She turns around and says,

"Hey Aiden, Amy has something to tell you" I sit looking forward with Mia and I laughing quietly.
Jazz tugs my arm trying to turn me around and I forcefully snatch it away.
But I see this girl has other plans, because she is going to get me to say sorry.

She then turns round and says,

"Don't worry, she will tell you after this lesson because it's SPANISH after this" ugh buzz kill.

"Let's play truth and dare!" I say with all joy.

Jazz and Mia agree and we start playing.

"Jazz I dare you to go out of the class and then when the teacher notices, be like 'oh I though you sent me out'" I say giving the dare laughing.

She goes and does it and comes back and the teacher got so angry.

"Amy, go get them books and throw then on the floor pretending to find your book" Mia and Jazz say.

I get out of my seat and get the pile of textbooks, and start throwing them on the floor. I see a maths book and put in under a few books and once I find it I say,

"Oh here it is" and then throw the rest of the books.

I start picking up the books and then a girl whispers to me,

"Once you picked them up, drop them all at once" and I follow what she says.

I get told off and I just sit down.
"Okay Mia, go and start reading the notice board and when the teacher asks, say 'I'm gaining information'" I say as she gets up and starts reading.

"What are you doing?" the teacher says walking towards her.

"Gaining information" she says as we laugh really hard.

"No you can gain information by this" he gestures the board and starts explaining angles to her.

She tries to leave but he holds her arm and says,

"No listen" he says.

We laugh even harder and soon the whole class realises.

I get out of my seat and was about to save Mia but then he let her go and she came back to me and we turned and started laughing so hard.

We continued playing until lesson was over and during the game Aiden, Zach and Aaron were trying to annoy the teacher's. The teacher got so annoyed he sent Aiden and Zach were sent out.

It was soon Spanish...

No comments.

We walked to our class and this time I was determined to annoy Ms. Gomez.

We saw Tessa and we all sat near to each other. The dumb teacher didn't notice and Mia and I sat in one pair of table while Jazz and Tessa sat on the one behind us.
Jazz all of a sudden clutched her ribs and screamed,

"OW, MS".

Ms ran over and asked what's wrong and we shrugged. The whole class looked at us including Aiden, Zach and Reece.

"She hit me and Aiden hit me as well" she said pointing at me.

I pointed at myself and said,

"What? No I didn't"

Jazz cried louder and Ms shouted at me and Aiden.

"GET OUT THIS INSTANT"

"But it wasn't me" I said and then I realised why Jazz said that.

To apologise...

No shit, Sherlock!

We go outside and just stand there.

Quiet...

Lonely...

This is too much!

"Okay I'm sorry, for that day I shouted at you but to be honest you were being an ass hole, like don't deny it. And then that day in PE you were annoying me so much I felt like murdering you and yeah the party, I was drunk but I'm still apologise for it cause I'm nice like that...aren't you going to say anything" I finished my speech and the response I get is a lot of laughing.

"You are so-" he tries talking but his laugh takes over him.

His laugh is so cute though!

What?

Come on, admit it.

No it isn't!

Yeah keep telling yourself that...why is that you're smiling then and blushing?.

I'm not!

I touch my cheeks and then let go and ask him.

"Why are you laughing?"

He tries to hold back his laugh and says,

"You're so funny...and so stubborn".

I smile at this and then drop it and say

"Still don't like you though"

"Feelings mutual, babes" he says stopping his laugh.

We stand there and then Ms comes outside and starts yelling at us and gives us detention after school.

The day went by and my friends and I were on our way to detention. My friends decided to join my time but sadly the rude, annoying teacher made them stand outside in the cold.

Poor kids!

Me and Aiden were the only ones who sat In her class while she kept going on about bullying and stuff.

I wasn't really listening because Mia was being a real pain and was make stupid but funny faces against the windows and soon was joined by Avery and Jazz. I soon saw Zach, Aaron and Reece also making stupid gestures.

So as she kept shouting Aiden and I kept trying to hold back our laughter.

I was going red as seconds were going by and soon I couldn't hold it back any more and I burst ed out laughing.

A sudden déjà vu came striking in my head, and reminded me of my first day in Spanish.

And guess what?

What?

Was I talking to you?

Low-key...yes

Whatever!

I got has to write an apology letter to jazz for her 'injured ribs'.

We finally got let out and I gave Jazz the death glare.

"Hey Amy, there's a party by Zoe from Sociology, it's just a couple of people from our year. Let's go" Mia says to me.

"Yeah okay" and with that we go home.

Not a good Chapter but the next one will be a good one... I think...

LOL

Vote comment and follow if you haven't already...XD

K BYE!