Chapter 33: Getting in puddles of mud

I hear fidgets happening around me but I ignore them and I curl myself in a ball and turn the other way. I feel a few shakes and I flinch every time and let out a groan to tell them to go away.

"Come we draw sharpie on her face" I hear the devil's spawn say.

"I AM UP" I say shooting up from my position and then realise my movement which then led me falling onto the floor.

"Ouch my bum" I make a scrunched face and rub my butt getting up.

"Told you it would work" Aiden smirks receiving a £10 note from Mia who sighs.

All the lights are switched off and I look outside and the sky is still half dark.

"What's the time?" I ask then shuffling the blankets looking for my phone.

Opening it, I see on the lock screen its 5:28am! I rub my eyes and take a clear look before looking everyone.

"Why exactly have we woken up so early?" I ask crankily.

"Who's got her nicker's in a twist?" Aiden asked Mia taking a step back from me.

"Pretty sure you would know bro" Zach coughs loud enough for everyone to hear since everyone started laughing meanwhile Aiden and I give a cold stare.

"You really want me to start? Because you won't even hear the end of it sweetheart" I threat him taking a step forward.

"She is just a little cranky when she gets woken up" Mia says pushing me onto the sofa.

"So why exactly are we up?" I ask in the most sarcastic politeness I can.

"C'mon guys, have to go" Alia says rushing down the stairs.

"Oh no, you are not going back to sleep" Jazz says pulling me off the sofa.

Because everyone's direction was towards Alia, I thought of drifting back to sleep. But no, Jazz just had to ruin it.

We all put our shoes on and go out of the house and be as silent as possible so Jake doesn't find out even though he lives a few houses away.

"So Alia, it's your house somewhere here?" Mia says looking around.

"Yeah but I'm staying at my aunties for a couple of days which is near Acton" she says.

"Acton? Which means train?" Tessa asks.

She nods and we all check for oysters and we leave. I don't know how no one has noticed that I bought my blanket with me but oh well. My eye lid being have closed, I keep whining on the way and everyone was soon getting annoyed.

"Are we there yet?" I ask for about the 100th time.

This time no one answered.

"Wait, are you wearing a blanket?" Reece asks me, making all heads look at me once we get into the train.

"Planned on being comfy you know" I say taking a seat and getting comfortable.

Aiden sat next to me and smiled at me.

"No you are not getting it" I say pulling the blanket closer to me.

"Please?" he says with puppy dog eyes.

"£5 and you can share" I say, she looks at me for a minute to see whether I'm serious then sighs and gives a fiver and I give him half of my blanket.

"There's hardly anyone even in here" Aaron says looking around swinging on the poles.

"Maybe because its 6 IN THE MORING?" I scream, and people stare at me like I've gone crazy so I pull the blanket over my head.