Chapter 27: Forgiven

He leaned in close and closed the gap that was set between us, wrapping his arm around my waist and it actually sent so many tingles through my body. It was pin-drop silence but I mean since we were on the pool, even if a pin dropped you won't exactly hear that either. You know what I mean.

He got so close that our noses were touching and I could smell his minty breath getting closer and closer, our lips were about to meet when we heard a huge thud.

We awkwardly got off each other, but his hand was still around my waist and our directions along with the rest were looking at the back door.

"SHE DROPPED RED WINE ON MY WHITE DRESS" we hear a scream come from the kitchen.

We all roll our eyes thinking it's probably Kaitlyn's sister in the older years. Everyone started looking at us once again and we had no clue on what to do.

"Did you guys kiss then?" Jaiden asks.

No one said anything and neither did we, not knowing what to say.

"Yeah I saw them" We hear Kyle say from the far end.

Aiden and I look at each other being confused since we really didn't. Maybe he thought since Aiden was towered on me and it might have looked like the kiss actually happened.

Don't think the 'bad boy' will say anything since it might affect his reputation.

"You think I'm a bad boy?" Aiden says smirking at me.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yes you did" he says.

"Sorry but you didn't note the sarcasm honey" I say giving him a toothy fake smile.

"You just called me honey as well" he says, you know what would've been really awkward? If his arms were still around me... which thankfully now they are not.

"Yeah because I am so in love with you aren't I?" I say sarcastically.

"Glad to know you don't deny it" he says.

"Oh Aiden please be mine, I can't live without you and Justin Bieber" I start to play along.

"Slut" he obviously jokes.

"Whose slut that is?" I say with a stupid grin.

"Hm depends, you know, if you meet up to Kaitlyn's standards then only you will be reaching the stairs of slut pro" he says making me laugh and look at Kaitlyn who is talking to Mona and pointing at some guy.

He laughs with me and with that he goes back and we carry on playing. I spin the bottle and it lands on Kyle.

"Truth or Dare?" I say in a bored tone.

"Truth"

"Have you ever purposely let someone be in danger?" I ask smirking.

"Yes" he says in a guilty tone.

"OH I just realised, I already knew that" I say giving a fake smile.

Yeah I'm a bitch.

"Oh it's good to have you back" I hear Mia say before giving me a hug.

After a couple of more goes we all start passing the questions and dares and took shots instead.

Two shots so far and I can't feel anything. Let's just say alcohol hits me quicker than you can say penguin.

See that? That's alcohol talking.

Before I get even drunk than I already am, I think we should go.