Chapter 32: "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE"

We all stand in a line trying not to giggle at our brothers who are standing in front of us.

"Anyone want to explain all of this?" Jake says pointing everywhere at the house which is currently filled up with people.

I was standing next to Mia and Alia, so I gave a hard push to Mia which made her fall in front and bump into Jaiden.

"Well, funny story" She says.

They all look at her waiting to tell, Mason, Ace, Ryder (Reece's brother) and Tobias (Zach's brother) were all slightly amused by all of this but clearly Mia and my brother weren't really amused by this.

Alia, Jazz and Tessa were just lucky they didn't have a brother, wait I mean Tessa is just lucky her brother isn't even here.

"So um see the thing is right" she nervously tries continuing.

"OMG look" she says pointing at the back and then she turns around and runs away.

Alia gives me a push telling me to say something. I will get you back Alia, just watch.

"Basically right, I didn't know how to boil pasta so I asked someone to come over and um yeah, guess everyone but me knows how to make pasta" I give a nervous laugh and play with my hair, biting on my lip hard.

They all look at me, Jake and Jaiden tried being serious and it wasn't too long after that which then they started laughing.

"You think I'm gonna buy that?" he asks me.

"Well I wasn't exactly selling it but you know" I slowly move back hoping to get lost in the crowd.

And I did, I made it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was great after all, Jake and his friends found out the real story and they told us to be safe and they soon went. Kaitlyn was an initial problem in the start but Jae told her older sister that he will spread her secrets if anything happened so after that, it was pretty good.

When everyone left, Aiden and them decided to sleep over as well as the girls.

"I doubt I will be able to stay back, my parent's think I'm sleeping" Alia says keep on looking at the time.

"It's okay chill, tomorrow well go early in the morning and sneak you back in" I say throwing her some pj's.

"Fam why would you do that?" I say going red.

"C'mon it's funny" Aiden says as the rest of them laugh.

I bury my face into my palm, getting really embarrassed. You see, Aiden thought it would be funny to go through my room and take a bra.

I walk towards him but he runs upstairs and before he could think about getting more, I run after him.

"AIDEN please, I'm not in the mood" I whine.

He runs into my room and faces me. I shut the door and lock it so he won't get out and then go towards him.

"Hm I have an idea, you want it back yeah?" he asks me getting closer and closer.

I start laughing at what he was thinking of doing and shake my head.

"Just give it" I say slowly going back.

He's just a few centimetres away from me and things were starting to get awkward.

"Touch me and -" I glare at him.

"And what?" He smirks taking a step forwards leaving no space between me and the wall behind me.

I look him in the eyes and they seem playful but then change into deep, thoughtful eyes and they flicker to my lips then back at my eyes. I look down but he pulls my chin up and brings it closer to his and moves in closer.