44. Wyoming

Nickname: The Equality State

Human Name: Wyatt Warren

Age: 17 Years Old

Gender: Male

Before Statehood: Lewis and Clark were probably the first European-American explorers to enter the region in 1807. The land was said to be a part of Spain and Mexico until the 1830s–1840s, however, the only ones to establish their presence in the area were American settlers traveling along the immigration trails to the Western coast. The Wyoming Territory was later established on July 25, 1869. The same year, Wyoming became the first to grant women the right to vote among the territories and states. Wyoming would later become a state in 1890.

Statehood: July 10, 1890 (44th)

Hair Color: Creamy Blond

Eye Color: Light Brown

Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)

Notable Traits: Fair skin. He has a stocky build. He typically wears a cowboy hat, a buttoned shirt, gloves, jeans, and cowboy boots. He usually carries a gun in a holster. He has an outie belly button representing Independence Rock.

Favorite Foods & Drinks: Beef Jerky, Bison Burgers, Chicken Fried Steak, Chokecherry Jam, Calf Fries, Cowboy Coffee, Elk Sausages, Sirloin Steak, Soda Bread, Steak

Likes: American Bison, Chuckwagon Cookouts, National Parks, Rodeos, Westerns

Dislikes: Being Ignored, Clowns, Colorado, Conspiracy Theories, Fad Diets

Personality: Austere and Taciturn. He may or may not be real according to the Internet. Assuming his existence isn't just a theory, he's just your standard cowboy without anything special going for him aside from Yellowstone, a small population of residents, and his immense respect for women. He's quite comfortable being a strong old-school outdoorsman. He tends to make do with his circumstances than make complaints no matter how tough things may get for him. He doesn't feel lonely, nor does he desire to be popular with urbanites. With that said, he tends to be left out of a lot of conversations. People sometimes forget he's in the same room as them, but they usually leave him out because of his inability to understand current topics and modern trends; he can't seem to take a joke. Plus, he tends to abide by a traditional code, so it's difficult to sway his sympathies. It's no wonder why nobody has any memories of talking to him—it's almost like he doesn't exist!

Trivia:
+ On several occasions in the past, Wyoming did his laundry at geysers, including Old Faithful.
+ He once disliked and even feared wolves. He was quite reluctant about their return to Yellowstone National Park. It took years, but he slowly grew to respect the wild animal.
+ The Jackalope was concocted from Wyoming's imagination upon attaching a pair of antlers to a jackrabbit carcass. He then used the cryptid to attract tourists for profit. With that said, he doesn't believe in the existence of the Jackalope despite seeing horned jackrabbits on multiple occasions.
+ Besides working for his boss, he also works part-time as a coal miner and a park ranger. In addition, he manages a private herd of bison.
+ Among rodeo events, he's the most skilled at saddle bronc riding.

~

Feel free to vote and/or comment on Wyoming.