4. Georgia

Nickname: The Peach State

Human Name: Georgia Rose Walker

Age: 20 Years Old

Gender: Female

Historical Background: The region was first explored by the Spanish in the 1500s. In 1670, the English and the Spanish fought for dominance of the region; the English eliminated the last Spanish settlements by 1704. Decades later in 1732, King George II granted James Oglethorpe a charter to the Province of Georgia; Oglethorpe went on to establish the City of Savannah on February 12, 1733. Georgia would later become a royal colony in 1752. Together with the other Original Thirteen Colonies, Georgia declared independence from Great Britain and went on to become a state of America.

Statehood: January 2, 1788 (4th)

Hair Color: Bright Copper

Eye Color: Golden Yellow

Height: 5' 4" (162 cm)

Notable Traits: She has medium-length hair, oftentimes adorned with hair accessories like bows and flowers. She has tan skin. She can be quite fashionable, although she typically likes to wear church dresses and church crowns. She's known for making a "princess pout". Her butt supposedly resembles a peach.

Favorite Foods & Drinks: Brunswick Stew, Chicken & Dumplings, Coca-Cola, Fried Chicken Sandwiches, Lemon Pepper Wings, Peach Cobbler, Peanuts, Pork Barbecue, Shrimp & Grits, Sweet Tea

Likes: Cabbage Patch Kids, Drama Films & Television, Gospel Music, Southern Gothic, Trap Music

Dislikes: 28–3 Memes, Florida, Hotlanta (nickname), Pepsi, Zombies

Personality: High-minded and Tasteful. This Southern peach is familiar with tragedy, having witnessed the horrors of slavery, the Trail of Tears, Sherman's March, and Super Bowl LI (51). The scars are burned into her mind and skin, however, she remains poised, continuing to rebuild herself into the gracious lady she strives to be. As such, she often perceives herself highly as the Empress of the South—a leading example of Southern culture. But to her friends and family, she'll always be Princess Peach—a pretentious prude who won't let anyone curse under her roof. In her defense, she doesn't have the patience to deal with nonsensical people who can't behave themselves. Aside from them, it's always a joy having company; her hospitality always leaves an impression on guests. Admittedly, she can come off as a person living in the past as tradition and religion are always the focal points of her beliefs. She's working steadily to change that in the hopes it'll better the community. Of course, she'll always be gorgeous to the people who find her charming.

Trivia:
+ She was friends with Martin Luther King (the father of Martin Luther King Jr.), having met him while he was preaching at several churches in Atlanta around the early 20th century.
+ During the Cold War, Georgia did America a favor, creating colorless Coca-Cola at the request of Russia.
+ Her Brunswick stew tastes better than Virginia's, according to her.
+ She has seen her fair share of Waffle House incidents. More often than not, she'll find a shit-faced Florida woman and take it upon herself to give them a ride back home.
+ She steers clear of Lake Lanier, believing the place is cursed as hell.

~

Chibi! Georgia:

~

Feel free to vote and/or comment on Georgia.