42. Washington

Nickname: The Evergreen State

Human Name: George Evergreen

Age: 17 Years Old

Gender: Male

Historical Background: The region's coast was explored by the Spanish and English throughout the 18th century. As a part of Oregon Country in 1819, the region was disputed between Great Britain and the United States. Decades later in 1848, the boundary dispute was settled; the United States named their portion Oregon Territory. The growing populace north of Oregon Territory requested a new territory be formed, and they were granted the creation of Washington Territory on March 2, 1853. Washington would then apply for statehood in 1878, however, its original constitution was never adopted; it was still used to later draft and ratify another constitution in 1889.

Statehood: November 11, 1889 (42nd)

Hair Color: Champagne Blonde (originally had brown hair)

Eye Color: Sea Green

Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)

Notable Traits: Fair skin. He switches between contacts and glasses. He likes to wear multiple layers as well as beanies and scarves; he was into grunge fashion in the 1980s–1990s. As ironic as it may look, he likes to have on him a pair of shades. He'll sometimes smell like coffee, rain, or weed.

Favorite Foods & Drinks: Almond Roca, Aplets & Cotlets, Asparagus Tamales, Cedar Planked Salmon, Dungeness Crab Rolls, Espressos, Geoduck Sashimi, Rainier Cherries, Seattle Rolls, Teriyaki Chicken

Likes: Amazon, Bass Guitar, Computer Science, Grunge (music), Pickleball

Dislikes: Fog, Oklahoma City Thunder, PlayStation, Twitch Guidelines, Windows Updates

Personality: Geeky and Mellow. After undergoing a major transformation in the mid-20th century, this coffee snob has become a trendsetter of liberalism. His goals are always about growing and maintaining greener pastures, promoting both eco-friendly policies and capitalist pursuits. As such, he's oftentimes viewed as being sophisticated yet coldhearted. But behind the billionaire façade, he truly remains a nerd at heart. It sounds silly to think he kept his love for computers, video games, and bigfoot a secret because times back then considered them lame. Nowadays, he casually earns donations whenever he makes self-deprecating jokes about being a loser on his live streams. Some people say he has lost the ability to be relatable. Even so, it's still better than being mistaken for the nation's capital at the end of a day. On a small note, he and British Columbia are very close.

Trivia:
+ While he likes Starbucks, he prefers the experience of going to smaller coffee shops.
+ He collects Funko Pop! figurines. One of his favorites is the Master Chief Vinyl Figure originally released in 2013.
+ Grey's Anatomy is one of his favorite TV series.
+ He has a Twitch channel dedicated to playing video games in addition to other types of content. At one point, he made several sub-goals, offering to live-stream his reaction to the Twilight movies and Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. It was the worst mistake of his life.
+ One of his sister states is Hyogo (a prefecture of Japan). Washington is a fan of their Kobe beef.

~

Chibi! Washington (with and without glasses as well as versions of him with blond and brown hair; he looks nice in all of them):

~

Feel free to vote and/or comment on Washington.