6. Massachusetts

Nickname: The Bay State

Human Name: Mason Adams

Age: 22 Years Old

Gender: Male

Historical Background: The first English settlers to arrive in the region were the Pilgrims who founded Plymouth in 1620. More Puritans came to the region to establish the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1630. Between 1689 to 1691, Massachusetts was merged with the other New England colonies to create the Dominion of New England, however, that proved to be unpopular and short-lived. In 1691, Plymouth and present-day Maine were merged with the Massachusetts Bay Colony to create the Province of Massachusetts Bay. By 1776, Massachusetts declared independence from Great Britain, later becoming a state of America.

Statehood: February 6, 1788 (6th)

Hair Color: Medium Brown

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Height: 5' 9" (174 cm)

Notable Traits: He usually has curtained hair, though he'll sometimes sport an Ivy League haircut. He has an ahoge representing Nantucket. He has thick eyebrows thanks to England's curse. He typically wears a green striped tie, a blue blazer over a white buttoned Oxford cloth shirt, and a pair of Nantucket Reds. He has a slight Boston accent.

Favorite Foods & Drinks: Boston Baked Beans, Boston Cream Doughnut, Boston Cream Pie, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Corn Muffins, Cranberry Juice, Fluffernuffers (sandwiches), Frappes (milkshakes), Pilgrim Sandwiches, White Clam Chowder

Likes: Marathons, Mayflowers, Researching, Robotics, Thanksgiving

Dislikes: Christmas Music, England, New York, Sexual Content, Witchcraft

Personality: Cocky and Highbrow. This proud patriot has this air of being better than everyone around him. Having been brought up by Puritans, he takes pride in being knowledgeable and perfect. Though there's no denying his intellect, it's also a fact he can be an asshole (aka a Masshole). From bullying to pouring tea in the harbor, he has quite a history of disorderly conduct. He's also known to have a high intolerance toward others, especially those he considers beneath his class. Of course, that's all in the past. Aside from anything sexual, he has become more liberal in the way he thinks. However, it doesn't erase his arrogance and high standards. If not for Maine being around to put him in check, he may have behaved even more unbearable.

Trivia:
+ Plymouth Colony was his older sister. She disliked him largely for his success.
+ He has erotophobia due to his religious upbringing. He'll usually avoid looking at scenes, images, and descriptions containing sex, nudity, and lecherous fondling. But occasionally, he'll go out of his way to "censor" them, flustering to make excuses about "shielding the children" and "protecting the people from further discomfiture."
+ In the past, he accidentally sent pages from his diary to the rest of the Original Thirteen while he was staying in Europe. He was teased relentlessly upon his return.
+ He mainly goes to Dunkin' for their beverages; he feels their donuts have dropped in quality in recent years.
+ He owns a Spot robot.

~

Feel free to vote and/or comment on Massachusetts.