As Jin finishes his line, Lovelyz went up to the stage, earning screams from ARMY.

"Mwoya? Why is Lovelyz here?"

Rapmon holds Babysoul's hand.

Jin holds Myungeun's hand.

Suga holds Jiae's hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Jhope holds Jisoo's hand.

Jimin intertwined their fingers almost immediately after Kei stands besides him.

Taehyung holds Sujeong's hand.

And lastly, the maknaes.

Did they just hold hands normally? No.

Jungkook brought the back of Yein's hand to his lips before kissing it, earning a blush from Yein.

"As you can see right now, the girl who we are holding hands with is our girlfriend" Jin says confidently and all of them expected ARMY to cause a ruckus and all but surprisingly, they were quite calm(?)

"What? This is not supposed to be your reaction!" Jhope exclaims and ARMY burst out in laughter. What the heck? Aren't they mad? Like- shouldn't they oppose it or something?

"You guys are not mad?" Jimin asks, feeling weirded out by their fans.

A girl who goes by the name Minji stands up among the crowd and waves her hand to BTS and Lovelyz. She signals them to give her the mic. They were a bit taken aback by her request but nevertheless, the staff handed her one.

"Rather than be mad, shouldn't we be happy to know you guys are not dying while labeled 'not married'?" The girl says which causes BTS members to choke.

Minji turns to look at Lovelyz members and a wide smile was formed on her lips.

"Lovelyz unni-deul… were there for you guys since the very first beginning after all"

BTS were confused? The very first beginning? Since their debut? But at those times… Lovelyz weren't there.

"Maybe you guys didn't know but for us fans who had gone to your every event and fan meeting, we noticed how Lovelyz members were there too" Minji continued.

"Jiae, is that true?" Yoongi asks as he squeezes her hand.

"Umm… well, yes. We were afraid you guys would hate us if you saw Lovelyz so we disguised ourselves at fan meeting but we never get closed to you guys" Jiae says, reminiscing their past.

Yoongi's eyes widened. So, Lovelyz were there all these times?

Even though BTS hate them, they still supports the boys without stopping. Because once you fall in love, it's hard to stop and harder to forget.

"To think that Lovelyz members supported your dreams and helped you guys all these times, we, as your fans are so thankful for Lovelyz's presence. That's why… we know this decision is the best we can do to make the members happy" Minji says, followed by a loud 'yes' from the crowd.

jungkook's pov

The fan meeting went well without any trouble and now, we are back to the waiting room. ARMY accepted our relationships with Lovelyz with open heart and now, we can openly date them without hiding anymore.

Before Yein could get into the room, I pull her body to me and she bump into my chest. "Wtf you want?" She asks, gritting her teeth.

I smirk and pulled her to an empty room. We both get in and I locked the door. "So, give a me a good reason" Yein asks, raising an eyebrow. I give her my bunny smile before I cling to her and wraps my arms around her waist.

"Yah, do you come here just for a hug?"

"Then, you want to do something naughty?" I ask, smirking.

"I'm still a minor" Yein stated.

"We can change your status"

As soon as I said that, Yein elbowed my stomach hardly. I winced from the pain. "I WAS KIDDING"

"wtf just wait for 3 years" my eyes which were closed popped open as I heard her statement.

"So in 3 years, we will do it?" I ask, cornering Yein to wall. As I move my lips closer to her face, she closes her eyes and I planted a kiss on her cheek. I peck her lips before kissing her for real, making my move as I wrap my arms around her waist, making us closer.

"Wtf you're so hot"

"And that's for now" Yein exclaims before pushing my face away from her. She chuckles as I pout but I understand her reason for doing that. Like the hell I will do it with her now. Both of us are not ready.

"When the time comes, I will make sure that…

you are officially mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Yein in the last part got me asshdgdgfhdh

Sorry for taking a long time to update this one! Don't just read and comment your thoughts about this chapter!

I LOVE COMMENTS

Please vote k~

frhwonu-