"Speak of the devil." I mumbled before i answered the phone.

"No school! Did you hear?!" Justin screamed from the phone.

I winced and took the phone away from my ear.

"Yes, i heard. Why did you feel the need to shout?" I asked.

"Wanna do something princess? I got ready for school but i just realized we don't have school and i got ready for nothing. And we might as well go out together more if we plan to make this Alec thing work."

Ah i forgot about that.

"Yeah, sure. But you have to drive me home first. Im still in my sweats and I'm at Beth's house." I answered.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Was the last thing he said before he hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked back up.

Just in time to see a stranger come in.

Jasmine smiled at him as he came over by her side and put an arm around her waist as he kissed her cheek.

"Guys, meet Jake. Jake meet Selena, Sofia and my mom." She introduced us as she pointed to each one of us.

Jake was quite handsome and a perfect match for Jasmine. He towered slightly above her and had the broad shoulders to match her petite frame. The bright blue eyes weren't hard on the eyes either.

He had a beanie in his hand and messy brown hair which probably means he had just taken it off.

He shook Selena's and i's hands as he said his nice to meet yous.

"Mrs Rose, you look beautiful today." He greeted as he shook her hand politely.

"Does that mean I don't look good any other day?" Melissa asked sassily.

I stifled a laugh as Jake stuttered his words.

"No, thats n-not what i meant. I mean, i never saw you before b-but im sure you always look great, I'm so-"

"It's okay child. I was just joking. I know i look good." Mrs Rose interrupted him.

Conversation continued on while the doorbell rang, interrupting the chatter.

"I'll get it." Jasmine said as she went to open the door.

When she did open it, her jaw visibly dropped to the ground. I hurried her way, knowing Justin must be here to pick me up.

"Oh hi Jasmine, didn't know you were back." Justin smiled politely.

Jasmine's head tilted to the side as she frowned at Justin.

"Um, is Sofia here?" He asked her awkwardly.

"Uh, Sofia!" Jasmine called for me.

I stepped up next to her and saw Justin standing there, looking as good as always.

Probably why Jasmine is so shocked.

He had a beanie on and a tight shirt stretching across his chest. I could understand why the girl didn't recognise him, obviously a different sight from the 13 year old she saw before she left.

He was about to say something when Jasmine interrupted him.

"Who are you?" She asked.