Rebound, But Newfound {2}

Start from the beginning

                “We’re going to head back home. See you guys later,” Trace growled. Kory waved to us before they left.

                Tommy turned to me and kissed me gently. “He’s such a jealous person,” he said, shaking his head.

                “Aw, he really can’t help it,” I said with a frown.

                “Ayo whatever. Want to come over my house for a little? I need to change before we go out to dinner,” he said, looking down at his dirty clothes. He had taken a few slide shots and gotten dirty.

                I nodded and took his hand in mine. Tommy kissed my cheek before we began to walk towards his house.

                We got there and he let me inside. We took our shoes off before going into the living room. His two older brothers, Sammy and Mikey, were arguing on one couch while their dad, Brady, sat on the other, watching them with mild amusement.

                “It was me!” Mikey cried angrily.             

                “No, it was me!” Sammy argued, clenching his fists. “And if you want to keep saying different, I’ll knock your teeth out Mikey.”

                “Oh I’m so scared of my little brother,” Mikey said sarcastically. “It. Was. Me.”

                Sammy’s fist shot out and hit Mikey’s face. Mikey growled and tackled Sammy to the ground. The two began to yell and throw punches at each other. Brady sighed and shook his head, rubbing his temples.

                “Tommy!” Mikey cried, pinning Sammy to the ground. “Tommy, help me kick his ass!”

                Tommy lazily raised an eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. “No thanks Mikey. I ain’t a fighter,” he said. I chuckled and squeezed his hand.

                “Michael! Samuel! Stop it!” their mom, Sally, said in annoyance as she entered the room. She grabbed Mikey and yanked him off of Sammy.

                She looked up and smiled. “Hi Tommy! Hi Zeke! I thought you boys were going out to dinner?” she asked, holding Mikey away from Sammy.

                “We are. I needed to change. I got dirty,” Tommy said and pulled his shirt off.

                Compared to his buff, muscular brothers, Tommy always looked scrawny. But with his shirt off, you knew he wasn’t someone to be messed with. You could see the mussels in his arms and his abs.

                He tossed his T-shirt to his mom and glanced at me. “Like what you see?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “Thomas! Go put a shirt on,” his mom said, rolling her eyes. “You three boys are driving me up a wall.”

                Tommy pulled me upstairs to his bedroom. He slid out of his shorts and I blushed and looked away shyly. Tommy noticed and laughed a little.

                “Why are you so uncomfortable Zeke? I’ve been in my boxers around you before,” he pointed out as he dug around for clothes to wear.

                “Yea, but we weren’t dating before,” I mumbled and blushed harder.

                “So? You know, you get so uncomfortable. It’s just my boxers. It’s like you’re on your knees in front of me or anything like Trace and Kory,” he said with a shrug as he slid into a pair of shorts.