What about us ? *1*

Start from the beginning

The brunet drew his attention from what he was preparing to his comrade :"I'm coming ."

He took off the apron he was wearing and went after Atsushi who told him some details about the two costumers, he made sure to mention that one of them was just looking at him twice.

"How can i help you ?" He asked gently after he reached the other two's table, his gaze stopped for a moment at the ginger one then he went back to smiling softly.

Chuuya turned his attention from his friend to the Pastry Chef :"You're the one who prepared these pastries, right ?"

"Yeah ." Dazai answered with the same smile :"Is there a problem with them ?"

"Yes !" Chuuya answered instently that all of them were shocked especially Dazai who was sure that there actually was no problem but the other didn't give him the time to ask :"The problem with them is that ... they are too perfect !"

Their expressions changed to surprise now while Atsushi sighed in relief because he knew that his co-worker didn't like creticism, not like he didn't have the right to because the pastries he makes are 'too perfect' as the gigner said.

"So ..." Chuuya carried on instently :"... we actually have a wedding next week and we want to make our order here ."

Atsushi's eyes brightened because this was the first time they are getting an order for a wedding since they opened, well it hasn't been a long time they opened actually. Akutagawa noticed him and thought :"Cute ."

"Of course ." Dazai answered, not phazed at all from the other's compliment, he was way too proud :"You name it, we do it ."

Chuuya didn't hate the other's over-confidence, it was the opposite actually, this was a proof that he can trust him.

After that, they talked for a moment about the details, well, Dazai and Chuuya talked about the details, the other two were just acting weirdly around each other.

Once they finished, Chuuya wore his jacket and both him and his friend headed towards the door after thanking the others. Atsushi suddenly stopped them :"Wait, i'll give you our business card, i mean ... if ..."

The chef had one with him so he handed it to the others that Chuuya accepted politly :"Sorry for his behaviour, he's just a beginner ..."

"I'm not a beginner !!" Atsushi pouted cutely and Akutagawa's heart skipped a beat.

Chuuya obviously noticed him and laughed and that was Dazai's heart that skipped a beat now.

Both of the workers bowed down :"You are always welcomed in our shop 'Maison des Délices' ."

The other two bowed down in return and went out. Before closing the door, Chuuya looked back and asked :"Who chose the name of the shop if i may ask ?"

Atsushi was already inside the kitchen when Dazai answered :"It's me ."

"Why ..." Chuuya thought for a moment about his question :"Why did you choose a French name ?"

"Because French pastries are the most famous ." This wasn't the real reason, but Dazai prefered to keep the real one for himself .

"Oh ..." Chuuya's expression changed to a soft one :"I like it .. i mean the name 'Maison des Délices' ."

He bowed again and closed the door behind him leaving the chef in awe, is this what they call love from first sight ?

The silver haired boy suddenly came back while pouting :"Why did you say that i was a beginner, this was so embarassing !!"

Dazai decided to ignore his fast beating heart and teased the other :"Did you want me to say that the reason of your behaviour is your sudden crush on the black haired guy ?"

"Whaaa ..." the younger one blushed so hard :"How did you know ???!!!!!!"

"It's written on your forehead, Atsushi-kun, besides ..." he posed for a moment then added :" ... i noticed the other looking at you too ."

"Really ????!!!" Asked Atsushi while following the chef inside :"He really was looking at me ???!!!!!"

"Yeah~" Dazai answered while still thinking of the small ginger's beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh my god ..." Atsushi held his blushing face then looked at the other and said shyly :"His nickname is Ryuu, isn't it cute ?"

"It is but you know what ?" Dazai answered then before he goes to finish what he was doing, he petted the other's head :"Just confess next time you see him okay~"

"Con ... fess ?? Oh my god, i would die before saying a word !!!!!" Atsushi answered nervously, he really was panicking while imagining the scene.

"Well ..." Dazai wore his apron then washed his hands :" ... if there is actually a next time ."

Atsushi felt like crying :"Why did you have to crush my hopes ????!!!! You cruel !"

Meanwhile, Chuuya and Akutagawa were in the car when the younger one whispered :"We are coming back tomorrow !" He didn't ask, it was like ... an order.

"And why would i come back ?" The redhead asked irritatingly :"We have no reason to come back tomorrow so forget about it ."

"We have a reason ." Akutagawa answered seriously :"The silver haired boy's cuteness is the reason ."

Chuuya didn't know what to say, this is the first time his friend is having a crush on someone :"I thought we should be serious about your sister's wedding but i ended up doing all the work ."

"We are coming back, right ?" The other asked not paying attention to what the ginger was saying.

Chuuya just sighed, after he thought about it, he figured that that must be pretty interesting :"Hey, i noticed your crush looking at you several times, maybe he has a crush on you too ?"

Akutagawa's eyes widened in surprise, he turned to look outside the window so that the other doesn't notice his blush :"How can i confirm that ?"

"Stop with your direct questions !!" Chuuya turned to look to the road again :"You should just confess, there is no other way for you to know ."

"Con .. what ?" Even Akutagawa couldn't hide his shock :"I can never do such a thing ."

"You're the one having a crush on him, you decide ." Chuuya answered tiredly, all he wanted now was to go back home and lay on his bed.

They were silent in half the way back till Akutagawa decided to talk :"Won't you be lonely if i started dating ?"

"I'll fucking kill you !!!!!" Chuuya yelled.

*This is the end of the first part \(*^*)/
*I'll try my best to end it in the next chapter !! Tell me what you thought about it okay ;)