Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment

Start from the beginning

What?

That was rude, dissing his voice like that...ever heard of man voice ego?

Actually I haven't, didn't even know that existed but his voice is actually annoying, not that annoying but his voice still hasn't broke and he sounds like a baby.

So do you.

Girl's voice don't break genius...

Yeah but something happens.

I roll my eyes and ignore...well myself and turn to Aiden.

"Awh did little Aiden get offended?" I ask.

No reply.

"Aiden" I poke.

No reply.

"Aiden" I poke again.

No reply once again.

"RUDE" I sarcastically response.

Again. Ignored.

"Okay welcome to this assembly, me and you both are for a fact glad this year is over" Mr Robertson sighs.

"I called you because I have some things to show you throughout the year" He says as a screen comes down from behind.

There were pictures of me and my friends in class, trips, isolation as well.

Good times...

I soon zone out when I hear his boring voice and think about my own things.

We head on for lunch and Aiden still ignores me.

"Honestly?" I cross my arms.

Wait... why do you care? Isn't this what you wanted? Staying away from him not wanting to talk?

Want to enjoy till it lasts...

"Fine be like that then" I say and start talking to the group.

~~~~~~~~

"Dead why?" I laugh so much my face goes bright red and I fall off my chair holding my stomach.

"In my defence I was 6" Aarons tries defending himself.

"I mean you still are but okay" I mutter.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing" I show him a toothy smile.

We finally get home and when we do, after an hour and a half later, my door bell rings.

"Honey it's your friends" My mums shouts from downstairs.

"Can you send them up please?" I ask and after 20 seconds my door slams open with all the girls walking in with their clothes in their hands.

"Sup" Alia says throwing herself onto the couch, putting her legs on the coffee table.

And the rest making themselves comfortable on my bed, and bean bags.

"Make yourselves at home" I say sarcastically.

"We did ages ago don't worry" Mia grins as I throw a pillow at her.

"So what's happening between you and Aaron?" Tess smirks evilly.

"Nothing to be honest, we decided to just be friends for now because it's too complicated" Jazz says like it's the most normal thing ever but I'm not that stupid, she clearly regrets it.

We all nod agreeing.

"What about you and Aiden?" Jazz wriggles her eyebrows smirking.

"What about me and him?" I ask.

"Oh c'mon stop throwing nuts, you guys have a thing going on" Mia laughs.

"EW me and Aiden? Nah never, not happening" I say making a disgusted look.

Don't get me wrong, he's great and all but I never thought as more of a friend.

"Plus we all know how committed I am" I roll my eyes sarcastically as everyone laughs.

"For real though, I was like trust me it was a dare and Jordan goes it's funny how a lot of things you do are dares, this was after our break up so I actually felt like being really petty and bitchy but I didn't because I was going to say 'yeah like dating you was one' but I stopped before it made things worse" Everyone started to laugh and shaked their heads.

We started getting ready for the disco and once we were ready we headed out.

We met up with the guys but I stayed away from them as much as I could in case one of Kaitlyn's friend snake.

I'm glad she had to leave school early with her brother or I couldn't have done this.

I went to give quick hugs to the guys and as I was about to give one to Aiden his arms were still crossed.

"You're still pissed?" I ask but he doesn't respond.

"UGH" I stomp off when I see Amber, one of Kaitlyn's friends who is giving me a knowing look.

When we finally got in, it was dark and we were in a big hall arranged in another building.

I felt a hand all of a sudden drag me out when I was talking to Maci and I got shut into a room.

For real I am so relieved this chapter is finished...I had to re do the whole thing and the worst thing was that I had to start from scratch because I forgot what I wrote as well!! Oh well

Love you guys so much, thank you for the support!

Hope you like this chapter x

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

~ Areeba