“I—I didn’t want you to lose all your friends.” Harry gaped at him before his whole body slumped forward, his head on Marcel’s shoulder.

“I don’t give a fuck about that!” He said, standing straight again. “Family comes first. You’re my family and you come first. Fuck, Marcel! I wanted to kill them!”

“Sorry.” He muttered.

Niall snorted and shook his head. “You’re always apologizing for things you don’t have to, kid.”

“You really do.” Harry laughed before pulling Marcel into a hug. Gemma rushed over and hugged the both of them, looking tiny next to them. My heart melted at all the Styles affection. I’ll have to hug Louis when I get home.

“Hey,” Niall’s voice in my ear startled me. “I’m sorry about earlier.” Oh yeah, I’m mad at Niall. “I used to always get annoyed with Eileen for getting’ jealous, and now I’m doin’ it.” Now I’m even more annoyed because he brought Eileen up…again.

“You need to stop doing it.” I mumbled. The Styles family hug broke apart and they all went into the TV room. I started to follow them but Niall pulled me back, so I was facing him. Before I knew it my face was in his hands, his lips smashed to mine. It’s like that all I needed, because with no hesitation, I melted against him and kissed him back.

The kiss was desperate and laced with ‘I’m sorry’. He didn’t touch all over me or press against me. He just worked his tongue against mine as his hands got lost in my hair to hold my face to his. “Your hair’s so soft.” He mumbled against my mouth. “And it looks nice.”

“Thank you,” I breathed.

“’M sorry, baby.” He buried his face in my neck and moved him arms down to encircle my waist. “Hug?” He mumbled. I complied and hugged folded my arms around his waist, my body flush against his. He hummed in appreciation, taking the embrace as a way of me saying he was forgiven. Bringing his head up, he pressed his lips to mine again to exchange a couple more innocent kisses. I giggled a little as I felt the prickle of his tiny stubble.

I brought my hand up and rubbed his chin like I’d done earlier, “I like this…even though it’s barely there.”

“Should I shave it away since it’s barely there?” He asked.

“It doesn’t matter to me, you look hot either way.”

 “Hot?” He smiled. “I’m hot?” I nodded and leaned forward to rest my chin on his shoulder as I hugged him again. He picked me up a little by arching his back. Once he set me down, he pulled back against to rest his forehead against mine. “What happened to that necklace you used to wear?”

I pouted, “The chain broke.”

“Aww.”

“I know, I was upset.”

He smirked, “Maybe wearing your new underwear will make things better.”

“I’ll put them on after my shower tonight.” I laughed and hugged him again. “Did you get in a fight down here? With punching?” He stopped breathing for a second before nodding. “Do you do that a lot?” He shook his head. “Good, I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“Okay Mum.”

I rolled my eyes and kissed his smirking lips. After a couple more minutes of innocent kissing we finally joined the Styles clan in the living room. Niall plopped down on the couch and pulled me into his lap. I glanced at Marcel, happy to see how relaxed he looked with Harry and Gemma around him.