“I like looking at you though,” He said playfully. I smirked. I like when he’s playful—which is almost all the time. “So I was thinking—”

“Oh, lord.”

“Hey, that’s not nice.” He grumbled before continuing. “I was thinking I could drive you to Brice’s birthday dinner. It doesn’t make sense for us to live so close and take two different cars to the same place, yeah?”

I smiled, “Sure, but Eileen has to come—my being untrustworthy and all. I could attack you or something! We’ll definitely need her there to protect you.”

He snorted, “Are you kidding? You’re the last thing I need protecting from.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“I can be vicious. It’ll make you wise to remember that.”

“You’re like a little bunny, Hunter. You’re not vicious at all.” I giggled. I’ll show you vicious…

I sprung from my bike, knocking him over and into the grass. He let out a surprised ‘oomph’ as I landed on top of him. Grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head as I giggled like an idiot. He was even more staggered when I swung a leg over him so I could hold his hands down better. “Whoa…”

“I win.” I said proudly. “And you went down like a punk.” A big goofy grin crossed his face as he gazed up at me. “Guess what.” I smirked.

“What?”

I was feeling unnaturally bold and flirty for some reason. With Brice’s words ringing in my brain, I stuck my foot out on the plank. “If you didn’t have a girlfriend, I would’ve had my way with you by now.” I whispered. “But I won’t do that because I’m not a home-wrecker.”

He let out a breath as his eyes widened, “Let’s forget about it Eileen for a second…” He mumbled seductively. Oh my god. That went well!

“Now Niall, that’s not what good boyfriends do.” I teased.

“Who’s gonna tell on me? You?”

“Maybe.” He wiggled underneath me trying to break his hands free. “I told you Horan, I’m vicious.” I giggled.

He rolled his eyes, “Not when you giggle like that, loser.”

“Who are you calling a loser? Last I checked, I’ve won everything we’ve done.”

“And you cheated every time!”

I shrugged, “I do what it takes.” He groaned and he twisted his hips to make me fall off him. I yelped as he was on top of me in no time, pinning and straddling me.

“So do I,” He muttered. I couldn’t stop laughing as he tried to keep his face straight. “You’re so cute.” He muttered with a smile. “Like a bunny!” I gasped in mock hurt.

“I’ll wrestle you any time, Horan.”

“We’re wrestling now, and it looks like I won.” He leaned in so our noses were brushing and suddenly my spurt of boldness was gone and replaced with lust—which I was more embarrassed to embrace. “What are you going to do about it?” My chest rose and fell quickly as I remained quiet. “So, you’ve gone silent?” My front pressed against his each time I inhaled, rubbing us together.

“Hunter.” His raspy voice spoke.

“Yes?” I panted.

His eyes moved to my lips. “Can we forget Eileen for a second? I’ll time it.” My lips parted but I stayed silent. This is why we can’t be alone together; the tension puts us in stupid situations like this. Against my better judgment, I want him badly right now. “C’mon, I won’t tell on you.” He whispered, lips brushing mine. I couldn’t help it—I lifted my head up and gave him a soft kiss before resting back in the grass. His blue eyes were intense.