Chapter 34: Threats

Start from the beginning

"We will see about that" He says then blows a kiss to me.

I'm about to push past Mason and Jake but I feel a hand stop me from behind, I turn to see its Aiden who shakes his head. I snatch my hand back and tell him it will be fine and I push past and go to Justin.

"Well if you want to kiss me, you going to have to bend your head a lil because I'm kinda short compared to you" I smirk at him.

"Amy what the fuck are you doing?" Jake says trying to pull me back but I roughly take it back and ignore him.

Justin take one look at Jake and smirks towards me bending down. I put my hand on his shoulders and I knee him as hard as I could to his precious place.

"Think twice before you go trying to threaten me or my brother because honey we are both not the ones to mess with" I say and then go back and hug Jake.

"Proud of you little sis" he says hugging me back.

"Alright shows over, get back to your shit" Ace says dismissing them.

"Good job Amy" Ace pats me on the back.

"Yeah didn't know you had it in you" Jaiden laughs.

"For a small stick like you, that was pretty impressive" Mason says making me give him a glare but the laugh.

"Thanks Amy, this idiot would have not listened to me" Ariana says giving me a hug.

"Speaking of, why is it that you don't listen to us and you listened to her?" Tobias asks slapping Jake.

"Because I'm special" I say and then say bye going to class with Aiden and Mia.

"Yo Amy, kick was awesome" Someone came up and gave me a high five.

"Thanks Amy, he was my ex" A girl from the year above came and told me.

I didn't see any of these people so what is going on?

"Whore who do you think you are doing that to my brother?" Kaitlyn comes up to me.

Her brother?!?

Wow you learn new things everyday...

"It's your brother who needs to chill out" Mia .

"Back off" Aiden says.

Aiden gave me a slight push telling me to continue walking.

"So am I the only one who didn't know Kaitlyn has a brother?" I ask.

"Well step-brother but yes you are the only one" Mia says correcting me.

"Oh well" I sigh.

After registration, Aiden, Aaron, Jazz and I had class together. As we sat in the class, I realized I forgot my book in my locker.

"Ms. can I get my book from my locker?" I ask standing up.

"Yes but please hurry up" I nod and rush out of the class.

Walking to my locker, I open it and a yellow sticky note falls out. I picked it up and read it.

'Meet me in T16 alone! At 9:20am" 

Well of course it's going to be 'am'. I check my phone and its  9:22 so I make my way to T16. Wonder who called me.  What a coincidence though, talking about timing.

I open the door and go into an empty class and I see Kaitlyn and Justin standing in front of me. Oh no, here we go again. I sigh rolling my eyes when he shuts the door.

"What do you want?" I cross my arms.

"Listen, back away from Aiden and his friends, this is my last warning before I do something and Amy I'm not giving you empty threats" She says warning me coming closer into my face.

"Me and Aiden are just friends, chill you can have him" I say rolling my eyes.

"I do not care, you stay away from him or else ad things will happen Amy" Kaitlyn glares.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Stay away Amy, because I am not joking. I might not do anything right now but you don't know when ill get you and when I do you will regret everything you have done and there will be nothing that will change it" She says.

"Kaitlyn don't push it" I say starting to get annoyed.

"You won't only lose Aiden, but you will lose everyone, everyone Amy" she says.

"Jake, Mia, all of these guys, no one will ever want anything to do with you especially Aiden, oh and I know you love Emily a lot, you know, his sister. It would be a shame if anything to happen to her" she says.

"Don't talk about Jake because I will handle that guy and his friends" Justin smirks.

"I am not scared of you Kaitlyn" Lying is bad I know.

"Yeah okay, don't say I didn't warn you Amy because you will regret all of this" She says and then leaves.

Justin follows her behind, I lean on the table and think for a while. Does she really mean it? Maybe staying away is the best option.

Right?

Hey guys, really hope you like this chapter because I lost the whole chapter and had to re-write it. My computer has actually gone crazy. 

Updated quick on special requests🎉💕

Hope you like it...

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

Bye beautifulss

~Areeba x