Disclaimer/ Warning

Hey guys! Thank you for checking this out. I just want to say that I started this story a few years ago and my writing sucked and lacked quite a bit of skill, so please ignore the fact that the beginning is fairly rushed and poorly written. I cringe so hard reading it over, oh my lord. It does get better as it goes. I will be editing/ re-writing when the story is completed, so bare with me! Thanks xx

Disclaimer:

©Copyright 2014 by ComplicatedStyles. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The people used to play the rolls of the characters in this story are simply used for names and/or appearances. The people themselves have no other relation to the rolls they hold, whatsoever.

I'd also like to state that I do not, at all, believe Harry would behave the way he does in this story. This is purely fiction and made up from my imagination. I do not actually believe that the way he is portrayed is similar to real life. It is not in my intentions to make it seem like that. He is used as a character strictly for his name and appearance.

Warning:

This book will contain mild bad language and some mature content (such as violence, drugs, alcohol, ect.) If you don't like that, then I suggest you don't read on!

If you do read on, enjoy :)

~Baileyxx