"Are you scared of needles or something?" Zoro questioned, raising an eyebrow at my actions.

"No I'm not scared of them," I defended, turning my back on Ussop and Nami, "I just can't look at needles when it's being poked into someone's skin or anything that sticks out of someone's skin for that matter."

"That's stupid." Zoro mocked.

"Well, your hair's stupid." I retorted, sticking my tongue out at him, while he's giving me an "is that the best you got" face.

"There all done," Nami declared, putting her things away, "Zoro stop picking on Ivy."

"Take that you gigantic Moss-head!" I cheered in triumphant, before going over to Luffy (I skillfully ignored the glare being sent my way from a certain Moss-head) with Shadow smirking on my shoulders, "So are we going to help Ussop or not?"

"Would do you say Ussop," Luffy called, grinning at Ussop, who was sitting on the rock where Nami stitched his wound, "Want some help taking these guys down or what?"

"You guys will actually help me?" Ussop stared at us in disbelief.

"You're a hell of a good guy sending your cronies away to fight on your own," Zoro smirked, unconsciously putting his hands on the hilt of his swords (or maybe he knows he does that?), "Plus, you look scared out of your mind."

"For your information, I have nerves of steel, I'm perfectly fine with taking on tons of bad guys on my own..." Ussop bragged unconvincingly (his legs were clashing together as they shook).

"Really?" I challenged, raising my eyebrows in an "are-you-serious" face, "Try telling that to your legs."

"DAMMIT!," Ussop seethed, whacking his legs with his hands, "Fine, I'm scared, but if you guys are helping me because you pity me, then I don't want your help."

"You really think we would risk our lives out of pity?" Luffy grinned, walking up to Ussop.

"Just so you know," Nami began, smirking, coming up to Ussop as well, "I call dips on their treasure."

"We're not helping you because we pity you," Zoro smirked, walking over to us as well, "We're doing this because you're an honorable man."

"Plus, I loathe seeing nice and innocent people being treated like crap." I smirked, walking over to them with Shadow on my shoulders.

"You guys are the best," Ussop smiled at us with respect, "Ok so here's my idea, I think our best move would be to attack them when they're climbing up the slope. Also, I want to put oil on the slope, so we can have an easier time taking them down."

"Sounds easy enough." Luffy grinned, getting excited for the battle.

"There's one problem though," I stated, "There are only two ways to get into the village: the two slopes."

"So?" Luffy intoned, sticking his pinky up his nose.

"So," I began, with big tick marks appearing on my forehead, punching Luffy on the head, "WE DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE THEY'LL COME FROM, YOU IDIOT!"

"Just put oil on both of the slopes." Luffy suggested like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE WANTING TO COME TO THE VILLAGE OR LEAVE HUH?!," Nami screeched, punching Luffy on the head, "HOW WILL THEY GET OFF AND ON THE ISLAND WITHOUT SLIPPING ON THE OIL, YOU MORON!"