My Final Farewells

If you don't feel sappy, play the median. I guarantee it gives this a whole new feeling, now let's get on with it.

Wow, 72K. Unbelievable, thank you.

This has been a journey my friends, through much trial and error I've pushed this crappy set of books out into the world and have received so much love from all of you. Words really cannot express how grateful I am for all of you, you've brought joy to my first years of struggling in college and so I thank you all.

I find myself looking back now, all the times I've cried, laughed and cringed as I wrote this series. All the awkward moments, all the romance, passion and bullshit I pulled. It's unreal how many of you stuck through it all, for that you'll always deserve the title of My Royals.

This book doesn't have a dedication or anything like that, I can't really think of a person I thought of while writing. The funny thing is this story was originally a one-shot request, I said screw it and wrote a series. It goes to show the imagination is endless, so put good use to it.

As I give my final thoughts just remember you will always be loved, you need a family? I'll be there, just send me a message. I'm only a message away, as Noble and Author K, I've enjoyed this a lot, and I thank you guys for clicking on my story and reading.

This is my curtain call, goodbye my friends.

*Fairy Tail cast walks on stage along with my editors*

Sting: Don't forget us Noble.

Noble: I didn't.

Natsu: This isn't just Noble's curtain call, this is ours.

Lucy: He's right.

Erza: I'm afraid it's our time.

Jellal: The story may have ended here.

Gray: But it will continue in your hearts.

Juvia: Don't ever forget that.

Wendy: If life knocks you down.

Romeo: And you feel alone and defeated.

Mira: Don't give up hope, no matter what.

Laxus: Because even though we aren't with you.

Makarov: We'll always be there in spirit.

Katsura: Raise hell my friend.

Rogue: Don't let people push you around.

Kikyo: Chase your dreams!

Robin: And don't forget about us!

Sting: I won't ever forget you, remember I love you always. Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let go. It's unnatural you belong to me, I belong to you. I'll see you on the other side, the golden grass field is where we'll meet again. Goodbye, (Y/N).

This is Author K, signing off~!