B2: Chapter 25

Your POV

In the distance you could hear fighting, I sighed.
"We need to get out of here without making a lot of noise, any ideas?" I asked, Levy smirked.
"This is when I'm needed." Levy began casting a charm sound proofing the area around us, I nodded.
"Thanks Levy, Juvia can you protect everyone in water. Things are about to get hot." I spoke grinning at my sister, her devilish smirk came out. We grabbed hands and nodded, I sighed.
"Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows buried in the stream of time is where your power grows." I began.
"I pledge myself to concur, all the foes that stand. Before the very gift bestowed in my unworthy hands." Katsura spoke.
"Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I posses, DRAGON SLAVE!" We shouted in unison, a large explosion obliterated the cage. The light went out, we were now all standing in a deep crater.
"Yeah!" I cheered sharing a fist bump with Katsura, I grinned and all my friends smirked. I walked over to Lucy and pulled her up into my arms, we all nodded and subtly began making our way over to the battle.
"Guys, wait!" I heard a voice shout, we looked back and saw Mira running up to us.
"Mira where have you been?" I asked, she sighed.
"Laxus and I helped the Queen with crowd control, he's in the battle with the others right now." She explained, Lucy began to stir. She woke up, I carefully put her on the ground.
"I'm free." She whispered, she saw us all and smiled.
"Oh thank goodness." She cheered pulling us all into a hug, we let go and told her what was happening. Lucy looked, shocked and hurt. But most of all, angry and very angry at that.
"I say we do a group unison raid." She suggested, we looked at her confused.
"Think about it, they'll all be gone once and for all." She told us, we all looked around and agreed. Together we began walking towards the battle field, it's time for a little girl power.

Sting's POV

I was exhausted, damn these guys had gotten stronger. It was blow after blow after blow, I began stumbling. A glow of light emitted, drawing my attention across the lake.
"HEY FAKKUHEDDO!" I heard (Y/N) shout, I began hysterically laughing. Different lights began glowing across the lake, definitely Unison Raids.

Your POV

Erza and Mira grabbed hands, Juvia and Levy joined together, Lucy and Yukino paired. Leaving me and Katsura, we all nodded. Each pair of us began summoning power, we all nodded.
"SWORDS OF SATAN!" Erza and Mira hollered.
"WATER BLASTER!" Juvia and Levy exclaimed.
"STAR FORCE!" Yukino and Lucy shouted.
"GIGA SLAVE!" Katsura and I finished, the black, purple, blue and gold magic blasts swirled together in a spiral. Instantly killing Mard Geer, Zeref, Lady and Rothbart.
(One comment about them being invincible....
I will find you and I will kill you)

Rain began falling down as we reunited, until we realized why this fight started. Quickly we all searched to find Odessa and Derek, we did. Derek was holding Odessa closely, as she died in his arms.
"Please don't leave me." Derek pleaded, I began crying as Sting held me closely.
"I'm sorry Derek, I love you." Odessa muttered as she was about to pass away.
"She won't be going anywhere." A voice spoke, Kikyo appeared.
"If you all combine your powers you can save her." She told us, we all nodded.
"Think of it your heart and your wish will come true, believe in the power of love." Kikyo explained, everyone nodded. Please, please don't die Odessa. A white glow emerged from each of us, floating together into a ball of light. I flew towards Odessa and sank into her chest, which began rising and falling. She was gonna make it, Derek hugged her closely as Odessa's eyes opened. They shared a smile and glance, before a kiss.
"Will you marry me Odessa?" Derek closed his eyes and held the ring out to her, when she didn't say anything he looked down at her and she was shocked but it seemed like happy shocked.
"Odessa?" Derek questioned.
"Yes." Odessa stated a bit shocked.
"Yes what?" Derek waved his eyebrows in amusement, very chuckled.
"Yes I'll marry you Derek." She spoke, a soft chuckle followed.
"She said yes!" Derek shouted slipping the royal ring on, he pulled her into a kiss we all cheered them on. I heard gasps, we all silenced.
I realized Natsu still hadn't seen Lucy yet, I spun around giving Sting the look of my plan and whispered it in his ear. He nodded, he pulled Natsu off and I grabbed Lucy without them seeing each other. I warped Sting a suit, quickly I fancied up Lucy.
"You ready Sting?" I shouted, I waited a few and explained my plan to Lucy she grinned and agreed.
"Yep!" I heard him shout back, I changed Lucy into a swan and she swam out into the lake. I watched as Natsu stood on the steps, in a suit, confused as hell. He saw the swan on the lake swimming towards him, he crouched down facing Lucy. The moonlight hit the lake, Lucy changed back before him. Natsu didn't move or react, Lucy bent down to him and kissed his forehead. His face turned crimson, he picked her up by the waist and spun her around in the air before pulling her in for a kiss. We all clapped, Natsu stared me down.
"This better not have been a sick prank, cause if it was I'll kill you myself." He spoke jokingly.

*****
"Oh my god what do I do? This is short, if I write anything else it'll turn out weird. What do I tell my readers? I have no excuse for why this a short chapter.... Or I can tell them that this is shorter and this is because of a longer chapter for 22..."

"Oh my god how long have you been standing there for..... Oh fuck, please don't kill me angry length mob!"

*Is being dragged away*

"Save me my Royals! Love you all, stay fantabulous!" *Screams*

~Author K.