B3: Chapter 13/Epilogue

Your POV

Sting and I sat in the living room sorting through old boxes from the attic. Peter and Danny were bringing the grandkids over a little later, Paris and Joey agreed to come over with their kids too.

Sting opened an old boxes, dust burst out. I coughed as the dust settled, he chuckled as we began going through the contents.
"A faded wedding photograph." He spoke pulling the top photo out, I smiled grabbing the next one.
"You and me in our first dance." I showed him the picture, our eyes were closed and we were lost in once sweet embrace. He chuckled placing the wedding photo down.
"Since those days our world has changed, our love remains the same." Sting said as he held my hand, I laughed lightly.
"God knows we've had our share of saving grace." I reprimanded, he began laughing.
"I'm proud of all the blessings, you have given me. The mountains we have climbed to get this far." Sting spoke, I nodded.
"You learn to take the laughter with the tears, after all these years." I added, he nodded as our foreheads touched.
"You make it feel brand new, after the fires that we walked thru. Against the odds we never lost our faith." Sting admitted, I sighed contently standing up. I looked around taking it all in, he chuckled standing up.
"In our hearts we've made our home, where our children all have grown. Precious moments time can not erase, somehow in my heart I always keep you near." I told him, he nodded.
"After all these years you stood by me the days and nights that I was gone, after all these years you sacrificed, believed in me, and you stood strong." He reminded, I picked up a final photo. The one of Paris, Sting and I rift after I had given birth to Peter.
"Cause with our love there's nothing left to fear, after all these years."

******
Sorry it's a shorter epilogue, I didn't really know what else to do for it. So I hope you enjoyed it, I have a final note that should be up by now so go and read it.

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous.

~Author K.