B1: Chapter 12

"Welcome back to Day Four of The Grand Magic Games, Now for today we are having the Naval Battle. In this game, the participants swim inside a floating sphere of water. The participants must knock one another outside of the sphere, with points being awarded based on the order in which the players are eliminated. Falling out of the sphere results in the contestant being automatically removed from play for the rest of the event. The last person remaining in the sphere will be the victor, and receive top points. Any form of Magic or technique can be used to assist in knocking rival participants out. When only two participants remain in the ring, a special 5-minute timer will be set. Should one of the participants fall out of the sphere during this time, they will not receive second place, rather they will automatically come last. Send your competitors."
"I'll go." Lucy told us, I watched as Minerva jumped down.
"I will go as well." Juvia jumped off the platform in a bathing suit, I looked over at Gray who had a nose bleed. I began laughing.
"Wow, he's majestically mature." Robin chuckled, I sighed. I noticed Sherria, Risely, Jenny and Rocker jumped into the field.

"And we are now down to just Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail Team A and Minerva of Orland of Sabertooth." The announcer nearly whispered into the mic as we all watched, suddenly he gasped. We all didn't realize it but Minerva had nearly killed Lucy, and she was holding Lucy out of the Sphere and about to drop her.
"LUCY!" Natsu shouted jumping into the ring to catch her, Gray, Katsura and I followed. Natsu jumped into the air catching her only a foot off the ground, he cradled her tightly. Gray and I noticed Sting and Rogue coming into the field to congratulate Minerva, my knuckles turned white from how much I was restraining myself. The ground dented and cracked, with my anger building. I felt a ball of fluff land on my head, it began to purr.
"Calm down (Y/N) nothing good comes from you getting angry." Jinks warned, I began attempting to calm down.

Sting's POV

"Don't go down there you fucking idiot!" Kikyo shouted at me, I ignored her warning and went down to see how Lucy was. I'll admit Minerva went over kill but she did it to win, as Rogue and I got closer Natsu was walking away with Lucy. Minerva approached us and she draped herself on me, she rubbed her boobs up against me.
"Sting pie let's go, I'm tired talking care of that good for nothing Mage." She cooed, I shivered.
'Creepy.'
"No shit you little degenerate, now I have to fix this. Just look at her hands, they are turning white. She's clearly so angry with you, oh god she cracked the ground. God dammit Sting, now look what you've done." She angrily sighed, I pushed Minerva off me.
"I'm not going with you Minerva." I stated, she pouted and walked away.
"You shouldn't have done that Sting." Rogue told me, he glanced at Katsura. Her hair was cast over her eyes, she was clearly very angry.
"Mato, I'd like to change a challenge to day." (Y/N) said very calmly, Mato appeared and looked at her.
"What would you like to have changed?" He asked her.
"For the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth battle I'd like to make it three vs three." She replied, Mato nodded his head. I looked at her shocked, Mato thought for a moment.
"Very well it seems this day just gets better and better." Mato said disappearing, I stared at her completely unaware.
"It's rude to stare." (Y/N) said looking at me, I looked away. Katsura walked over to Rogue, he looked as nervous as I felt. Then she slapped him, he held his cheek stunned.
"Don't support the villain, and think about our relationship." She walked away pulling
(Y/N) along, suddenly she stopped violently coughing.
"Katsura!" (Y/N) cried, Rogue rushed over. Laxus appeared holding his sister up, her blonde hair turned white.
"Get me to Porlyusica." She pleaded, Rogue pulled her up into his arms and walked away without her complaining. I watched (Y/N) leaving with her Silbings and Gray, the cat on her head held up a pair of scissors in his tail grasp. I shivered remembering his warning.
'You break her heart, I'll cut your dick off.'

Your POV

"For the final Tag Battle of today, a request came in asking to change it from two on two to a three on three. So we agreed, from Fairy Tail (Y/N) Dreyar, Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox. From Sabertooth Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney and Rufas Lore." Mato cheered, Natsu, Gajeel and I stood proud but angry and the Sabertooth members came before us.
"Imma finally punch a bitch." I whispered to the both of them making them burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Sting asked, I sighed rolling my eyes.
"Nothing you need to know cat toy." Gajeel told him before I could, I began laughing.
"It's not nice to make fun of people." Rogue added.
"Well aren't you just a ray of pink sunshine." Natsu retorted, his hands engulfed in flames, Gajeel's hands turned to iron, I began floating and sat on a hovering rock above them.
"And fight!" Mato shouted.

(Okay people I can't write fight scenes, I tried. So I'm going to the near end, sorry.)

"Punch left, now right." Robin cheered, I did as she said and Rufas collapsed to the ground unconscious. I saw Gajeel rolling away in a mine cart, I blinked making sure what I saw was real. Yep, Gajeel's gone. Sting and Natsu were going at it, I noticed Rogue going after the busy Natsu.
"Sorry Rogue, Demona Crystal!" A burst of white shot at him, ice encased his body.
"Sorry." I whispered again, suddenly his shadow crept out and pulled Sting back, he whispered something to Sting.
"Dammit I though I had him." I told Natsu, he nodded.
"Let's do a unison raid!" He quietly cheered.
"But Natsu last time we tried that we sunk a city." I reminded him, he vigorously shook his head.
"Come on it'll be fine." He assured me, I sighed and nodded my head in agreement.
"Holy Shadow Dragon Flash Fang!" We both looked up and saw a massive ball of light and shadows, they began to fire it.
"Oh shit, Ray wing!" I shouted, I grabbed Natsu and burst off the ground. The force of the explosion propelled us farther up, I looked down and saw the giant hole in the ground.
"Good god." I whispered.
"No kidding, but ours is better. Get started,
(Y/N)." Natsu cheered, I sighed. We flew down into the hole, only to find them still standing.
"Okay Natsu let's do it!" I shouted, I clasped my hands together.

"Lord of the Darkness and the Four Worlds, I call upon you, grant me all the power that you possess! Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night! Lord of Darkness, that shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee, swear myself to thee! Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess! GIGA SLAVE!"

The black sword of lightning appeared in my hands, Natsu grabbed my hands and held onto the sword tightly.
"Crimson Lotus Phoenix Blade!" Natsu's Fire sword began merging with my dark sword, a large sword of Fire and Black Lighting stood tall in our hands. Rogue and Sting looked at us with worry.
"Natsu now!" I shouted.
"Crimson Slave!" We shouted, the sword swung down. The hole grew and a loud explosion rang out, my protective dome around Natsu and myself began to crack slightly. The magic dissolved and the smoke began to clear, I dropped the shield and saw Sting and Rogue unconscious. I smiled and collapsed, Natsu caught me.
"Stop using all your magic at once." He playfully scolded.
"And the winning team is Fairy Tail!" Mato cheered, Natsu and I held up a number one proudly.

*******
Like 300 words more than usual, but I'm later than normal so sorry. I've been super busy with classes almost over its really hectic, so sorry sorry sorry. I'll try and make sure to update before Tuesday. Love you all.

~Author K.