B3: Chapter 8

Your POV

The sunshine poured through the window, I sat up stretching my arms. I looked down to Sting who was still asleep, I chuckled as I got up.
"Where are you going?" He asked getting up, I sighed.
"Listen Paris will be up in about an hour, I gave her an excuse as to why you haven't been with us." I told him, he nodded.
"And that is?"
"You've been overseas working, now go get a gift or something. I don't want her disappointed with you." I spoke as I turned back to him.
"I'm wounded." He teased, I whacked him arm lightly.
"Go, hurry please-" I was cut off with him kissing me, my face heated up as he ran out. I sighed and pulled out some clothes, I walked into the bathroom and took care of things. Managing my hair, I nodded and left my room. I looked to my phone as it buzzed.

I'll be there in five. ~S.

I smiled and slipped it back in my pocket, I quietly opened Paris' door.
"Wake up honey." I spoke as I sat on her bed, I rubbed her shoulder as she sat up.
"Morning mommy." She said as she jumped into my lap, I grinned as I set her down.
"Let's get you dressed." I spoke as I pulled out a pink dress passing it over, she nodded and got dressed. I picked her up as we walked down stairs, I helped her sit at a bar stool. I heard a knock on the door, I sighed.
"Mommy who's here?" She asked, I grinned.
"I don't know, I'll go see." I told her, she nodded. I opened the door, there was Sting as I expected in a suit. Looking f- Stop it!
"Sting!" I exclaimed, I gave him a hug. Avoiding a kiss, I still want to kill him for earlier.
"Mommy who is that?" Paris asked as she walked over, I chuckled and crouched down.
"Remember Paris when you asked about your dad?" I spoke, she immediately began grinning.
"Daddy!" Paris exclaimed as Sting picked her up, she grinned as he hugged her.
"Now I've got both my girls." He spoke as he pulled me close, I sighed in content. I could get used to this very quickly, I let go as I walked back to the kitchen.
"Are you staying for breakfast?" I heard Paris asked, he flashed me the please look. I chuckled and nodded, he grinned again.
"Of course." He said, Paris looked over the moon ecstatic.
"Did you hear that mommy? Daddy's staying for breakfast." She cheered as he helped her into a bar stool. I nodded as I poured the batter into the pan, I set the bowl down as I kept cooking. I went to turn, quickly realizing it would burn if I left.
"Sting can you grab her vitamins, there over there." I said pointing to the cupboard, he nodded and walked over.
"Sure thing my love." He spoke kissing my cheek, I wanted to stab him yet at the same time I was refusing to swoon.
"I haven't heard that in a long time." I muttered as I turned the stove off, he grinned as he passed Paris her vitamin. As I continued cooking, I listened into Paris and Stings conversation.
"- a love that will last, within your heart." He told her, she gasped.
"Is that what it felt like when you met mommy?" She asked, I glanced over to see him nodding. I set out breakfast which we ate in a comfortable silence, I set the dishes in the sink and quickly left to grab my work papers. When I came back the dishes were done, Sting smiled as he put the last away.
"I forgot how cleanly you used to be." I spoke handing Paris her bad, he chuckled.
"Of course, now lets go shall we?" He spoke holding his arm out to me, I sighed and excepted. We all got into the car and began driving towards the elementary school, I sighed as Sting reached for my hand. Why fight the inevitable? I accepted and smiled, I haven't been happy in a long time.

We stopped in front of the school, other parents were there and all the kids were playing outside since today was an open house.
Sting got out and opened my door, I accept his hand as I got out. Immediately received many distasteful looks, I smiled as he got Paris out.
"You be good today alright, mommy and daddy are gonna be here for the open house." He said as she giggled, she nodded as he set her down. She ran off to play with her friends, Sting shut her door and walked over to me. He held out his hand which I took, together it was time to kill. I guided him over towards Paris' teacher, she grinned as we approached.
"(Y/N) it's good to see you, who's this?" Nanami asked with a smile, I sighed.
"This is my husband Sting, Paris' father." I told her with a total fake smile, she gasped.
"My, he looks just like her." She spoke, I felt a tad annoyed.
"Of course she does, she is my biological daughter after all." He spoke trying to be polite, Nanami smiled as the other parents gasped.
"Seriously she's so fake." I heard a parent say, I gripped Sting's hand. He sighed, I smiled.
"It was nice seeing you Nanami, we're going to socialize a bit more." I told her, she nodded as we walked off.
"Who's the "alpha mom?" He whispered, I guided him that way.
"Lucinda, she's a total bitch and owner of the rumor mill." I replied, he nodded snaking his arm around my waist.
"Ah (Y/N) where have you been, baishunpu." She chided, Sting growled.
"I didn't know your "husband" knew Japanese." She teased, oh I'm going to murder this bitch.
"Really, I didn't know your husband liked hair extensions, grandma perfume and fake nails." I retorted, she gasped as I chuckled.
"Ah but who would, at least my husband cares about our daughter unlike yours. Sorry darling but it's time for you to step down as alpha, it's my turn." I spoke, other parents looked over towards us. I put on a smile, as did Sting.
"Well it was great seeing you, but my husband and I have better things to do then talk to you." I said pulling Sting away, he looked shocked.
"Ta ta." I exclaimed, Sting began laughing.
"I didn't know you had it in you." He spoke in between laughter, I smirked.
"Even your bullshit couldn't put my sarcasm flame out." I retorted, he sighed running a hand through his hair.
"Since its an open house, can we take Paris and bail? Let's go do something fun." He pleaded, I nodded. We walked over towards the playground, Paris grinned and ran over.
"Mommy, Daddy!" She cheered as Sting hoisted her up onto his shoulders, I smiled.
"We're going on an adventure." Sting spoke as we began walking, she gasped.
"Really?" She asked, he nodded.
"Yep, just you, me and mommy." He told her as he helped her in the car, she giggled excited. He shut the door and helped me in, I sighed as he got in. Lucinda looked at his sports car like a lost puppy, Sting rolled down the convertible top and grinned.
"Ta ta dearies, Mr. Eucliffe and I have a date." I spoke, the women in the crowd gasped. I mean who wouldn't, he's gorgeous and mine- I really need to stop that.
"We sure do Mrs. Eucliffe." He spoke as we both took of our sun glasses revealing the soul mate change, we aren't married yet but it's bound to happen.
"Let's go!" Paris cheered, we drove off leaving many astounded.

******
Since I've been having a pretty great week I decided I'll grace you with an early update! So I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, if questioning your daughters reaction to Sting remember she's six. So not as big of a reaction if she was fifteen (That was a deliberating in this book), stay classy guys.

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous.

~Author K.