B2: Chapter 6

Your POV

"What's the plan for tonight's outing?" Lady asked as we walked through the forest, Mard Geer thought as Zeref answered.
"Burn things, I'd like to burn things tonight. Maybe a village, start at the woods and move in?" He suggested, we all nodded.
"This'll be fun." I exclaimed, we split up and began.

"Pyromania." I whispered, my palm engulfed in flames as I threw it towards a tree lighting it up like the fourth of July. Over the scent of fire smoke and pine an aroma so great, graced my senses. Vanilla chai, suddenly I wanted to drink tea. The scent was so familiar, my head began throbbing. What is going on? Little blips surfaced, I was sitting with a blonde man he was grimacing at me across the table. His smile was contagious, I felt myself begin to smile. My mind stopped throbbing, I glanced around at the fire smirking.

I walked through the woods lighting things on fire as I went, my head throbbed in little flashes. Each time a little image came to view finding flowers on a bed,

A giant pile of roses sat there with a heart box of chocolate, and a small little card sat amongst the arrangement. I picked up the card off the bed and torn open the envelope, pulling out the small message.

Reading small love letters,

In the blink of an eye, just a whisper of smoke. You could lose everything, the truth is you never know. So I'll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get. I'll make the most of the minuets, and love with no regrets. Let's take our time, say what we want. Use what we've got before its all gone, cause we aren't promised tomorrow. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when we'll run out of time. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you.

Love Your Secret Admirer.

And good old fashion fun.

A red head, (h/c) head held a firm grip as did a pinkette and a naveyette, suddenly a black haired guy appeared from the shadows. Without notice he slapped a piece of duck tape across the struggling girls mouth, and then he picked her up.
"If you'll excuse us I'm going to calm my girlfriend down." He said walking away with the girl hostage, she tried to muffle protest which failed.
"What?" The group shouted in unison.

It was something out of a Fairy Tale, but it wasn't real. Just a figment of my imagination, nothing more or less. As I drew closer to Xenmas the throbbing became worse, I met up with my teammates and we approached the capital. In front of the capital gates stood silhouettes, four men and six women. We all walked closer, the blonde man had a twisted in anger expression.
"You!" He bellowed, earning a gasp from his team.
"Where is she, where is (Y/N)? What have you done with her?" He shouted at Mard Geer, he only chuckled.
"(Y/N), (Y/N) where have I heard that name before?" He questioned earning a chuckle from each of us.
"You're still hung up on her? What about Lady, she's here you know." He remarked, Lady walked up next to Mard Geer smirking.
"Hello Stingy Bee!" Lady cooed, he groaned. She giggled and signaled for me to come and stand next to her, I smirked and moved that way.
"I thought you'd like to meet my boss Sting, this is Mistress Black." I smirked, and placed my hand on her shoulder.

Sting's POV

I groaned as I heard Rogue from the lacrima in my pocket, I pulled it out.
"Sting I found Katsura and Crystalina!" He exclaimed, I felt a little hope in my chest.
"Is Katsura awake?" I asked, he nodded and signaled her over. Katsura appeared, her hair longer and pure white. She was pale, but she was Katsura who could help me.
"Katsura, did Rogue fill you in on what happened?" I asked, she sighed.
"Yes, he did." She responded, I nodded.
"We've come face to face with Mard Geer and he has a new person in his little group, she's called Mistress Black. Ever heard of her?" I questioned, Katsura's face became grim.
"Mistress Black, is (Y/N)'S dark side." I gasped, and everyone else sighed.
"Thanks Katsura, we can handle it from here." I explained, she nodded as the lacrima powered down. I sighed and placed it in my pocket, I looked back up my focus of (Y/N).
"Mard Geer, we challenge you and your team to a duel for (Y/N)!" I shouted, his smirk grew he looked to Lady, Zeref and (Y/N) they all nodded.
"We accept little boy, but not here and now. Meet us tomorrow night at midnight, over in Xemnas colosseum. Then we shall decide the fate of your beloved (Y/N)." He remarked, I grit my teeth and nodded.

********
What's up guys? Back at it again with another update, yay my lazy brain is working. I've got the day off today so I had a chance to get an update done, so I hope you guys enjoy....

Have you ever had that déjà vu when you read and old comment of your own, and just think. "Wow I was a savage back then, and now I'm just salty?" Cause I just had one of those moments, and they are just eye openers.

Just saying but I can't believe no one else was triggered a bit by B2: chapter 5, I was a bit shocked. Haha anyway I'll let ya guys go.

Stay fantabulous, love you all.

~Author K.