B2: Chapter 19

Your POV

It's been a week since Mating Season ended, Sting and the other Male Dragon Slayers took a mission and have been gone for five days. I tossed and turned unable to sleep, it was nearly past midnight. My mind raced I couldn't sleep, I probably wouldn't. Not until Sting was back safe, then there was a knock at the door. Hesitantly I got up and made my way to the door, I look through the hole and saw Freed and Crystalina. Beat up, bloody and bruised. I yanked the front door opened and ushered them in, I brought them over to the couch and got a first aid kit.
"What happened? Where's Sting, Rogue and the others?" I questioned pulling out a wet cloth.
"We were ambushed on the mission, we couldn't take them. There were hundreds, Rogue disappeared and Sting and the other dragon slayers went after him." Crystalina sighed as Freed nodded in pure agreement.
"Sting told us to find you and protect you, because you and the other mates are their targets." Freed finished, without thinking I rushed out the door.

I went to the guild the doors slammed open, startling everyone.
"Katsura, Levy, Lucy, Mira." I called.
"What's going on (Y/N)?" Mira asked rushing over to me.
"The Dragon Slayers have disappeared." I  spoke, Mira cried sobbing into her hands. Lucy knelt next to Katsura and began rubbing Mira's back trying to calm her hysterical cries. Suddenly a thick aura shook the guild, I  glanced over and noticed that Katsura's expression had gone grim.
"He thinks he can disappear on me, oh hell no. He's not getting away that easy." Katsura took off bolting out of the guild, followed by me, Levy and Wendy. It took Lucy a moment to get Mira, but they came right behind us.
"Oi Katsura!" Crystalina shouted appearing next to her friend.
"What's up sister from another mister." Katsura smirking sharing a bro fist with Crystalina while still running.
"Going after Rogue?" Crystalina inquired.
"Yep, something weird is going on with him and I intend to find out what." Katsura stated.
"Of course as to be expected of you, and these are the other mates?" Crystalina inquired.
"Yep friends you know and love, moi, me sissy, Lucy, Levy, Mira and Wendy." Katsura told her.
"Indeed I do." Crystalina smirked.
"Now let's book it." I stated, we all started running faster until Mira stopped us.
"Wait, the fastest way is train travel." Mira sighed, Katsura's, Crystalina's and my face flushed green but we accepted.

Once on the train Katsura and Crystalina sat across from each other next to the open window, I sat down in front the window on the floor. Katsura quickly knocked herself and Crystalina out, Wendy handed me a pill to help my motion sickness. Mira sat down next to Katsura and Lucy next to Crystalina Wendy sat on the floor across from me, just in thought.
"Mira what job did they all go on?" Lucy inquired breaking news the tense silence.
"This." Mira passed a letter to me, which I read aloud.

Dear Fairy Tail,

We are in desperate need of help, our kingdom is being attacked under a curse. Please send some of your best to the Kingdom of Silver Millennium, we beg you.
We offer 10 Million Jewels to our assistance.

~King Drew & Queen Adela

"From what Freed and Crystalina told me, is that before they got there they were ambushed. Hundreds of soldiers or something, they were badly beaten. They took Rogue towards Silver Millennium and the others went after him, but Freed and Crystalina were sent back to warn us." I sighed, Mira placed her head into her hands and tried not to cry, Lucy rubbed her shoulders in sympathy.
"It's gonna be okay Mira, the boys know what they're doing." Levy soothed.
"Do they?" Romeo stated, I nodded.

Hours later the train pulled up in Black Hollow, the city closest to Silver Millennium.
"Listen you kids, sorry we can't take you any closer. It's protocol until they army is taken out, passenger safety." The engineer apologized, he passed me a small bag.
"You'll need this in the capital, thanks for riding with us kids. Have a great day." He smiled boarding the train he pulled out of the station.
"What's in the bag?" Crystalina inquired.
"Um, I don't know." I claimed carefully opening the bag, inside was deep vault of maybe thousands of elixirs and potions. A note lied at the top.

Good luck kids, these will all help you in someway when dealing with the army in Silver Millennium.

~Captain Rick, former Silver Millennium General of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Well than, Katsura here." I shoved the bag to my sister, we walked off the platform and towards the lost city.
"Well this is just creepy." Levy stated rubbing her arms slightly.
"I know, it's more eerie than creepy." Crystalina claimed pulling out a crystal sword. A soft melody emitted in the breeze.
"Well that makes it even more weird." Lucy stated, as we kept walking. Night had already fallen so under the light of the crescent moon, we approached the once glimmering city that had fallen to ruins after the curse struck.
In the city something felt off, very off. Katsura stopped the walking group.
"Somethings not right." I stated, staring down.
"What do you mean (Y/N)?" Crystalina said appearing next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"This city is only fifty miles by fifty miles, and I can't sense Sting here anywhere." I stated, everyone gasped in shock.
"Dammit, Natsu isn't answering." She stated, angry.
"Neither is Laxus." Mira teared up.
"No Gajeel." Levy sadly sighed.
"God dammit!" Katsura shouted, the earth around her cracked.
"Calm down Katsura." I rushed over to my sister and cast a calming spell from Raphael that calms her down.
"Okay so obviously they aren't here." I stated.
"But we are." A voice entering the moon light stated her scarlet hair never to be forgotten, and with her the half naked Mage forever to be remembered for stripping.
"Erza, Gray I'm so glad you're both here." Mira clapped her hands together in delight. A loud creak rumbled through the trees, in the distance hundreds of figures approached.
"Oh fuck." Katsura stated, very annoyed.
"Charge!" Erza shouted, we all charged in and began taking down the army.

"Gah there's just no end to them!" Katsura shouted fireballing another group of ghost soldiers. Suddenly Lucy yanked Katsura and I away from the battle.
"What are you-"
"Listen you two, get everyone out of here."
"No you can't Lucy, what do I tell Natsu that we abandoned you?" Katsura asked, I felt a tear roll down my face.
"Nothing, Katsura. He'll understand, good bye my friends." Lucy reassured and she ran off towards the center of town. Katsura grabbed my hand, we held back our tears and summoned opened a black portal.
"Oi what are you doing?" Gray shouted, at us.
"Saving all of our asses that's what." I snapped back.
"Where's-" Erza began.
"Don't ask." Katsura spat.
"Okay." Mira sighed.

Lucy stood in the center of Silver Millennium, the light of the crescent moon shone on her. The ghost army advanced towards her as she openly waited in the center.
"Stars above, take revenge on those unholy souls. Repent and return to nothing!" She casted, seconds after the spell the ground began rapidly shaking everything began to be encased in stone. Even the blonde Mage was  encased then it shattered, everything except Lucy went from stone to dust. Silver Millennium was saved, but at what cost? As we stepped out of the portal a wave of dizziness struck and all that I could hear was echoing footsteps and muffled voices until I was unconscious.

**********
I really don't have a note for you guys today, have a nice day/night!

~Author K.