B2: Chapter 10

Wendy's POV

I couldn't stop, every twenty minutes I'd come and check on (Y/N). She may be in suspended animation but I can't help but worry, she's been through so much. I began running a simple vitals check, even knowing the results would be the same. As I checked her eyes, I quickly noticed something was off.
"What is this?" I questioned, I pulled out a light and shone it at her eyes through the water.
"Levy!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, the short blue haired mage quickly came running along with Gajeel.
"Wendy, what's wrong?" Levy inquired like a worried mother, I gestured for her to come over.
"What do you know about glass covering someone's eyes?" I asked her cautiously, she looked confused. I sighed and she came over, she examined (Y/N)'s eyes as well.

3rd Person

"Well she definitely has a glass layer on her eye, but why?" Levy spoke as she sat down on a cot, she stood abruptly.
"I'm going to find out!" She exclaimed.
"There is no need." A voice chimed in, Katsura appeared out of a black portal.
"It's called shattered sight, you won't find anything about it in the books." She explained.
"Then how do we undue it?"  Gajeel asked, Katsura sighed.
"Nothing can undue it, except the death of the caster or she breaks it if her own free will. It's an effect of using the Mirror of Lost Souls, you pull out the possessor but the other soul is trapped in the dreamscape until the curse is broken." She claimed, Levy sighed and sat down with Gajeel.
"So it's either kill the impossible Black Wizard or we never get her back." Gajeel sighed, Levy sat in thought.
"What about the staff of Lucian?" Levy asked, Katsura thought for a moment.
"That could work." Crystalina bud in, Levy smirked.
"The only thing is to find it." Katsura explained, walking out.
"Where are you going?" Gajeel asked her trailing after with Levy and Wendy, Katsura stopped and looked over her shoulder at them. The guild quieted down, Katsura sighed.
"I've got a council meeting to attend with Crystalina, I trust you all with my sister. Don't fail me, or else." She ordered, Natsu's and Gray's faces fell in fear.
"I'll be gone a month, we're looking over the damage reports from the last year. So please guys don't be rash, and you two stay out of trouble." She stated eyeing them both, they buddied up and exclaimed friendship. She walked through the doors with Crystalina, the two mages disappeared as the doors slammed shut. Everyone sighed in relief as the tension left the room, Levy and Gajeel made their way onto the stage.
"Listen up!" He shouted regaining everyone's focus, Levy sighed.
"(Y/N) has a condition called Shattered Sight, its an effect of the mirror we used to break the curse of Mistress Black. We all need to work together, we need to find the staff of Lucian." Levy exclaimed, everyone began cheering in agreement.
"Where do we start?" Natsu asked, Levy smirked.
"The Keeper, she knows." Levy explained, everyone looked to her for guidances.
"Deep in the heart of Fiore, lives a legend. I've met her before with Gajeel, I bet she'd help us." She cheered, but her face fell.
"But she does only one favor per visit team, so another pair has to go." Gajeel added, Levy nodded.
"Eh Luce and I could do it." Natsu spoke up.
"I'm up for it, (Y/N) is like a sister to me." Lucy chided, everyone nodded in agreement.
"Let's go tomorrow." Natsu told her, she nodded.
"Sounds good."

The Next Day

"Come on Luce, it's just up ahead." Natsu shouted over the howling wind.
"Just shut up, I'm coming." Lucy exclaimed as she grabbed for the rock above, her hand slipped.
"Oh shit." She cried, Natsu reached down and grabbed her hand. He smiled at her, and pulled her onto his back.
"Hang onto me, and let's get up there the rest of the way." Natsu assured her, she nodded and he began to climb.

Natsu launched them over the cliff side and skidded onto the ground in front of the cliff, Lucy grabbed his hand and helped him up.
"Thanks Luce." He told her, she gently smiled at him.
"No problem." Lucy said grinning, they began walking into the large cave ahead. As they stepped inside, a wave of warmth greeted the shivering Mages.
"Hello children." A gently voice called out.
"Hello, are you The Keeper?" Lucy asked, a woman emerged from. The shadows, her hair was long a white. Her dress no different, long and white with a red necklace. She was a pale girl maybe in her twenties, with beaming amethyst eyes.
"Yes, my name is Madeline, how can I help you?" Madeline inquired, Lucy rubbed her arms slightly.
"We know you're The Keeper of Infinite Knowledge, so do you know anyway we can save our friend (Y/N)?" Lucy questioned, Madeline sighed and pulled out a hidden paint brush from her long sleeve.
"Follow me and I will show you what you seek." Madeline explained as she began walking deeper inside the warm cave, Natsu and Lucy nodded beginning to follow her. A grand waterfall stood before them, the water gracefully ran over thousands of crystals.
"Now since your friends with Levy and Gajeel, I assume they told you the story of Dark Star and the Guild." Madeline began, they nodded listening in.
"We used The Mirror of Lost Souls." Lucy told her, Madeline sighed.
"Oh this is even more fun." She sighed again, and pulled out her paint brush.
"I will show you how to resurrect a soul trapped by the mirror, now listen closely."

{Assist me readers. *Flash Back Effects*}

Centuries ago, a brothers by the name of Grim created The Mirror of Lost Souls. But when this power was tested it had a price, when saving a possessed victim the possesser will become trapped in the mirror but the victim will fall into a coma. And so to stop this from happening the mirror was hidden away, but before to save anyone who was saved by the mirror. The brothers created The Staff of Lucian, this is the staff of light. It fights off all dark magic, but at a price. It can only be used once every thousand years.

*End of Flash Back*

"The good news is you can use it to save (Y/N) once more. But I caution you, there is a battle on the horizon. So take heed, and be careful." Madeline spoke a wary tone in her voice, they nodded.
"Where do we find the staff?" Natsu asked, Madeline chuckled.
"Right here." She said pulling out her paint brush, it expanded and grew into a red staff. Roses grew around the staff tip, it glowed and radiated with power. Madeline passed it to Lucy, she smiled.
"Be careful and take care children."

********
Woooooo! Chapter 10, is done! Shit now I have to get 11 done before we get to the good stuff.

Hehehehe, dirty minds

Sting: Wait Author-Chan!
K: Nani?
Sting: You forgot the question.
K: Oh thank you Baka, so question for ya guys.
What do you want your kids names to be?

It's super important that you guys give me feedback on this, I need it so I can get stuff down in the chapters to come! Thanks!

Anyway love you all, stay Fantabulous!

~Author K.