B2: Chapter 16

3rd Person

The rest of the Fairy Tail guild gathered in the front putting up blockades to prevent the dragon slayers from entering and finding the mates.
"Freed have you finished the seals yet?" Master asked walking over to the green haired Mage.
"Almost finished master."
"That's great, Erza, Gray are the two of you almost ready?" Master asked walking over to the scarlet and navy heads.
"Of course master."
"Sure thing gramps." Gray said with a slight smirk.
"Requip!" Erza changed into her heavens wheel armor.
"Ice Make: Canon!" Gray shouted forming ice canons as second defense.

"We must protect Levy!" Jet and Droy agreed.
"We must keep Mira safe." Macao and Wakaba both agreed.
"Gray let's protect Lucy!" Erza shouted.
"Right." Gray replied.
"And who's going to keep my grand babies safe from those Twin Dragon Slayers?" Master inquired.
"Don't worry sir, Kagura, Millianna and I will be here as well for defense." Rufus appeared with Kagura and Millianna.
"Thanks for the help." Master bowed.
"Of course." Kagura replied griping her sword.
"No problem Katsura and (Y/N) are long time friends." Millianna chimed, master only smiled and continued checking everything else out before the arrival of the six anticipated guests.

Your POV

I could feel everyone watching me as I paced the room, I felt like a nervous wreck. Katsura sat in pure thought a half empty wine glass in hand, Mira polished an empty glass, Levy read with Lucy and a now fully eighteen year old Romeo messed around with a small flame.
"Fuck~" Katsura mumbled.
"Katsura, there's a child in the room." Mira scolded, Romeo just scoffed.
"Not anymore." He sighed.
"Exactly besides Mira right now I don't care, we are being targeted by maniac dragons." Katsura snapped, immediately regretting it.
"Sorry Mira." She apologized.
"It's alright Katsura, I get it we are all stressing out." Mira spoke sympathetically.
"See Mira agrees with me." 
"Fuck off Sting and get out of my head." I sighed.
"Does Sting have telepathy?" Levy asked me looking up from her book.
"Yeah, but only with me and it's driving me bat shit." I exclaimed.
"It's adorable when you get all angry." Sting cooed.
"Get out of my head or else." I grumbled.
"Or else what?" I could literally feel Sting smirking, god I want to punch him.
"Or else I'll reject you buddy." I said with no emotion wavering, Sting's smirk drop.
"Alright I'm leaving your head, we are almost here anyway love. See you soon!"
"Sting wait-"

A loud crash and bang erupted from above, my face had horror writer all over, Lucy and Levy dropped their books in sheer terror, Mira nearly dropped the glass in her hand, Katsura actually did drop her glass and Romeo's flame went out.
"Where's my (Y/N)!" A voiced roared from above, oh it's a horny Sting.
"We'll never tell you!" The voice sounded like Erza.
"Katsura!" Rogue shouted, you could hear scuffling.
"Nope, we promised to keep them all safe from you guys. I mean look at you, they're probably terrified of you right now." Gray sighed, shooting an ice lance.

We were below hidden in the ever changing maze listening as the battle raged on, six dragon slayers v.s. A whole guild of wizards. Evenly the fighting nearly silenced.
"Mates run, they are headin your way!" Erza shouted, the panic and adrenaline rose.
"Quickly now." Katsura burned a tunnel to the outside, the six of us split up and quickly began running.

******With Mira******

"Even in my Satan Soul form I'm not going to be able to out run Laxus for long." Mira sighed as she flew as fast as she could.
"Mira!" Laxus shouted not to far behind.
"Oh god I'm going to fall!" Mira shouted, she exhausted her magic going at top speed. The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was spiky golden hair and a lightning scar.